• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About "Sorry" on Evites

In summary, the "Sorry" option on Evites allows guests to decline invitations and inform the host that they will not be able to attend the event. Guests are able to change their response from "Sorry" to "Attending" or "Maybe" before the RSVP deadline. The host will be notified when a guest selects the "Sorry" option. Guests can also add a brief explanation for why they are unable to attend in the comment box. It is not considered rude to choose the "Sorry" option on an Evite, but it is important to respond to invitations in a timely manner.
PamperMeDawn
Hi all,
My Question is:
Does anyone send out "sorry you couldn't attend" emails from the website once people have responded "sorry" they could not attend?
Thanks

I do, and sometimes I will get an outside order, sometimes not. Do it, what have you got to lose?

Definitely! I always use this feature, to let them know they can still order!

I do also. I usually do them a few days before the show- so I don't have to do them individually and forget who I sent an email to or have to look it up. I try to send all of the "sorry's" out at that same time- about 3 days before. And yes- I've gotten a few outside orders because of it.

I usually do. Its just a entle nudge to get them to support the host.

I thought the website automatically pops a "sorry you can't make it, but click here to place an order" as soon as they say click on can't attend.

1. What does the "Sorry" option on Evites mean?

The "Sorry" option on Evites is used to decline an invitation. It lets the host know that you will not be able to attend the event.

2. Can I change my response from "Sorry" to "Attending" or "Maybe"?

Yes, you can change your response at any time before the RSVP deadline. Simply click on the "Sorry" option again and select your new response.

3. Will the host be notified if I choose the "Sorry" option?

Yes, the host will receive a notification whenever a guest chooses the "Sorry" option on their Evite.

4. Can I add a reason for why I am unable to attend when selecting "Sorry"?

Yes, you can add a brief explanation for why you are unable to attend in the comment box that appears when you select the "Sorry" option.

5. Is it rude to choose the "Sorry" option on an Evite?

No, it is not considered rude to choose the "Sorry" option on an Evite. It is important to respond to invitations in a timely manner, even if you are unable to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbechtel