• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why am I not receiving commission for my customers' online orders?

In summary, a Sidewalk Sale is a discounted event held by Pampered Chef where products are sold at discounted prices. It is usually held outdoors and open to the public. The timing of these sales varies but they are typically held during the summer months. There are always special deals and promotions during the Sidewalk Sale, and all sales are final. Unfortunately, Pampered Chef consultant discounts cannot be applied at the Sidewalk Sale, but there may be exclusive discounts and specials for consultants during other events throughout the year.
trps
Silver Member
I have a question. I have 2 customers that call me to place their on line orders for them. I have them added as addresses on my site. Their orders have both shipped but I am not getting commission for them. All other orders that have shipped I am showing on my commission. Does anyone know why this is happening?

It is possible that the orders were placed using a coupon code or a discount code which would void any commission you would have received. It is also possible that the orders were placed outside of the normal payment window and therefore no commission was paid out. You may want to check with the customer service department of the website or the merchant to see if they can provide some additional information about why the commission was not paid out.

Hi there,It sounds like there may be an issue with your commission tracking system. Have you tried reaching out to your company's support team or the platform you use for tracking commissions? They may be able to provide some insight or troubleshoot the issue for you.It's also possible that there may be a specific rule or requirement for receiving commission on orders placed by customers through their addresses on your site. It's worth double checking any terms or policies related to commission and customer orders.In the meantime, you could also try reaching out to your customers directly to see if they have any information or if they have seen the commission reflected on their end.I hope you're able to get this resolved soon! Best of luck.

1. What is a Sidewalk Sale?

A Sidewalk Sale is an event where Pampered Chef products are sold at discounted prices. It is usually held outdoors, on the sidewalk or in a parking lot, and open to the public.

2. When is the next Sidewalk Sale?

The timing of Sidewalk Sales varies, but they are typically held during the summer months. You can check our website or social media pages for upcoming events.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions during the Sidewalk Sale?

Yes, there are always special deals and promotions during our Sidewalk Sales. These may include discounted prices, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to come early to take advantage of these offers!

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased at the Sidewalk Sale?

All sales during the Sidewalk Sale are final. We do not offer returns or exchanges for items purchased at discounted prices during this event. However, if there is a defect with the product, we will gladly exchange it for you.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount at the Sidewalk Sale?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to items purchased at the Sidewalk Sale. However, we do offer exclusive discounts and specials for our consultants during other events and promotions throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies