• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Coffee Makers at Sheraton Hotel - Need Advice!

In summary, the author stayed at the Sheraton this year and found that there was a coffee maker in the room.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
I am staying the the Sheraton this year, and I can't remember which hotel I stayed in last year, but I do remember it didn't have a coffee maker!!!
Anyone who stayed in the Sheraton in Wave 1, was there coffee makers in the rooms? Because this year I'll bring my own if I have to!!!!!

I didn't stay there this year, but I have stayed there in the past and seem to remember a coffee maker in the room.

You could look for their website and see if coffee maker is listed as an amenity in the rooms.

Yes, there is a coffee maker in the room ... AND there is a Starbucks at the Dominicks about a block away.

Coffee maker w/ Starbucks pods, and creamer, and to-go cups. Loved it!

Yea!! After no coffee last year I was prepared to make sacrifices in my luggage!!!!

There is coffee served at the breakfasts. Granted, I don't know if it's GOOD coffee or not. :D (I don't drink coffee, so I don't know) But my clustermates waited and just drank the coffee that was provided there.

My room at the Sheraton had coffee makers with Starbucks coffee (as stated above). I roomed with coffee addicts and all seemed to like it.

The coffee in the rooms is really good. It was a bold coffee Africa Kitamu, very good! I took coffee creamers with me. I'm not a fan of powder creamer but gotta have coffee. The rooms were GREAT!!

babywings76 said:
There is coffee served at the breakfasts. Granted, I don't know if it's GOOD coffee or not. :D (I don't drink coffee, so I don't know) But my clustermates waited and just drank the coffee that was provided there.

LOL! Hmmm, if they can wait until they get over to the McCormick Center before they have coffee, then they really don't NEED it like some of us do!:D

My morning routine....get up - go potty - stumble into the kitchen and make coffee in my Bunn Coffee Maker. (full pot in 2.5 minutes!). Pour a cup into my Dots Mug, sit and drink it...after that is done, then I can consider showering, getting dressed, eating....(all with a cup of coffee in my hand!)

What is the Sheraton line of products?

The Sheraton line of products by Pampered Chef is a collection of high-quality, professional-grade cookware and kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in the Sheraton line?

The Sheraton line includes a variety of products such as non-stick cookware, baking sheets, knives, utensils, and kitchen gadgets. Each product is carefully designed and tested to meet the high standards of Pampered Chef.

What makes the Sheraton line different from other Pampered Chef products?

The Sheraton line is specifically designed for professional chefs and serious home cooks who demand top-quality products. These products are made with durable materials and advanced features to provide superior cooking performance and longevity.

Are the Sheraton products safe to use?

Yes, all Sheraton products are made with high-quality materials that are safe for cooking and baking. They are also rigorously tested to meet safety standards and regulations.

Can I purchase Sheraton products directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase Sheraton products directly from Pampered Chef through our website or from a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants can also provide you with personalized recommendations and demonstrations for using Sheraton products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
melissab771
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views