• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about Sheraton

pjpamchef

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2005
I am staying the the Sheraton this year, and I can't remember which hotel I stayed in last year, but I do remember it didn't have a coffee maker!!!
Anyone who stayed in the Sheraton in Wave 1, was there coffee makers in the rooms? Because this year I'll bring my own if I have to!!!!!

chefcaroline

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2006
I didn't stay there this year, but I have stayed there in the past and seem to remember a coffee maker in the room.

You could look for their website and see if coffee maker is listed as an amenity in the rooms.

coriatc

Gold Member
Jul 31, 2008
Yes, there is a coffee maker in the room ... AND there is a Starbucks at the Dominicks about a block away.

pjpamchef

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2005
Yea!! After no coffee last year I was prepared to make sacrifices in my luggage!!!!

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
There is coffee served at the breakfasts. Granted, I don't know if it's GOOD coffee or not. :D (I don't drink coffee, so I don't know) But my clustermates waited and just drank the coffee that was provided there.

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
My room at the Sheraton had coffee makers with Starbucks coffee (as stated above). I roomed with coffee addicts and all seemed to like it.

lmradlein

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
The coffee in the rooms is really good. It was a bold coffee Africa Kitamu, very good! I took coffee creamers with me. I'm not a fan of powder creamer but gotta have coffee. The rooms were GREAT!!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
There is coffee served at the breakfasts. Granted, I don't know if it's GOOD coffee or not. :D (I don't drink coffee, so I don't know) But my clustermates waited and just drank the coffee that was provided there.

LOL! Hmmm, if they can wait until they get over to the McCormick Center before they have coffee, then they really don't NEED it like some of us do!:D

My morning routine....get up - go potty - stumble into the kitchen and make coffee in my Bunn Coffee Maker. (full pot in 2.5 minutes!). Pour a cup into my Dots Mug, sit and drink it...after that is done, then I can consider showering, getting dressed, eating....(all with a cup of coffee in my hand!)