1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about selling stuff

1. K_Jurich

K_Jurich Member

Ok, so I am curently out of work because I am injured. I was want to sell some of my surplus items but I was not sure really what the rules for that are. Can I list them on ebay, can I sell them? I have things like an extra tool turn about, square pan, and some other odds and end. But the extra money would really help right now.

Nov 19, 2009
  2. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

You can not sell them on Ebay. However I know that a lot of people post on here that they have current items and then people contact them for a list of the items that you have.

Nov 19, 2009
  3. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

let us know, i pm'd you.
    God bless,
    laurie

Nov 19, 2009
  4. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

Also contact your customers too. They love when they don't have to wait :). Depending on your injury, you may consider doing an open house. If you can't, contact customers and ask for catalog shows. People love to help and it's a great time for shows. Good luck!

Nov 19, 2009
  5. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

If you're up to it, this is what I would suggest. (thank you, Jules for doing the heavy typing). If you can have a party of your own, you can take orders for current items and have a table with the extras you'd like to sell.

Nov 20, 2009
Have something to add?