• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about selling stuff

K_Jurich

Oct 18, 2007
Ok, so I am curently out of work because I am injured. I was want to sell some of my surplus items but I was not sure really what the rules for that are. Can I list them on ebay, can I sell them? I have things like an extra tool turn about, square pan, and some other odds and end. But the extra money would really help right now.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
You can not sell them on Ebay. However I know that a lot of people post on here that they have current items and then people contact them for a list of the items that you have.

lauriedip

Apr 2, 2009
let us know, i pm'd you.
God bless,
laurie

Jules711

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2007
Also contact your customers too. They love when they don't have to wait :). Depending on your injury, you may consider doing an open house. If you can't, contact customers and ask for catalog shows. People love to help and it's a great time for shows. Good luck!

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Also contact your customers too. They love when they don't have to wait :). Depending on your injury, you may consider doing an open house.

If you're up to it, this is what I would suggest. (thank you, Jules for doing the heavy typing). If you can have a party of your own, you can take orders for current items and have a table with the extras you'd like to sell.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views