• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell My Surplus Items While Injured?

In summary, to get started with selling Pampered Chef products, you can sign up as a consultant on the website or join a current consultant's team. Benefits of selling include earning a flexible income, receiving discounts, and being part of a supportive community. To host a party, you can contact a consultant or host a virtual party on the website. You can also sell products online through a personal website and utilize various marketing strategies such as social media, in-person or virtual parties, and attending local events. Pampered Chef also provides training and resources to help promote your business.
K_Jurich
Ok, so I am curently out of work because I am injured. I was want to sell some of my surplus items but I was not sure really what the rules for that are. Can I list them on ebay, can I sell them? I have things like an extra tool turn about, square pan, and some other odds and end. But the extra money would really help right now.

You can not sell them on Ebay. However I know that a lot of people post on here that they have current items and then people contact them for a list of the items that you have.

let us know, i pm'd you.
God bless,
laurie

Also contact your customers too. They love when they don't have to wait :). Depending on your injury, you may consider doing an open house. If you can't, contact customers and ask for catalog shows. People love to help and it's a great time for shows. Good luck!

Jules711 said:
Also contact your customers too. They love when they don't have to wait :). Depending on your injury, you may consider doing an open house.

If you're up to it, this is what I would suggest. (thank you, Jules for doing the heavy typing). If you can have a party of your own, you can take orders for current items and have a table with the extras you'd like to sell.

1. How do I get started with selling Pampered Chef products?

To get started with selling Pampered Chef products, you can sign up as a consultant on our website or contact a current consultant to join their team. Once you become a consultant, you will have access to training and resources to help you start selling.

2. What are the benefits of selling Pampered Chef products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You can also earn free products, bonuses, and other rewards based on your sales and team performance.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or host a virtual party on our website. The consultant will provide you with a link to share with your friends and family, and you will earn rewards based on the sales made through your party.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website. As a consultant, you will have access to a customizable website where you can showcase products, host virtual parties, and process orders.

5. How do I market and promote my Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you market and promote your business. You can also utilize social media, host in-person or virtual parties, and attend local events to reach potential customers. Additionally, word of mouth and personal recommendations from satisfied customers can also help promote your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • adauw
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
adauw
  • naekelsey