• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Comfort at Sheraton: Room Questions for Groups of 4

In summary, Sheraton rooms for a group of 4 typically have 2 double or queen beds, with the option for a pull-out sofa bed or extra rollaway bed for a fee. These rooms also include amenities such as a mini fridge, coffee maker, and toiletries, with the possibility of a microwave and balcony in some cases. The maximum occupancy for these rooms is 4 people, with the option for a 5th person for an additional fee. There is usually a slightly higher price for these rooms compared to a standard double room. Guests can request a specific view or location for their room, but it is subject to availability and best made in advance at the time of booking.
Sooner PC
I had to beg, borrow and steal, but I got a room - at the Sheraton. It is a double - 1 bed for 2 people - the problem is that there are 4 people in my group. Is the room big enough for 2 rollaways?? Is there a couch one of us could sleep on?? Help!!!!!!:eek:

A double means two full sized beds in the room. Your group should be okay. And, no, there is not room for 2 roll aways. Maybe one but with the luggage of 4 people it would be TIGHT. There is also no couch. Two beds a desk and a chair. As well as a tv armoire with drawers and a mini-fridge.

I have the double room with the kingsize bed. Chef Lisa has messaged me about an extra room she has - I am waiting to hear back from her - so I should be set.

I knew I could count on this group to help me out.

1. How many beds are typically included in a room for a group of 4 at Sheraton?

Most rooms at Sheraton for a group of 4 will have 2 double or queen beds. However, some rooms may also have a pull-out sofa bed or the option to request an extra rollaway bed for an additional fee.

2. Are there any additional amenities included in the room for groups of 4 at Sheraton?

Yes, Sheraton rooms for groups of 4 often include a mini fridge, coffee maker, and complimentary toiletries. Some rooms may also have a microwave and/or balcony.

3. What is the maximum occupancy for a room at Sheraton for a group of 4?

The maximum occupancy for a room at Sheraton for a group of 4 is typically 4 people. However, some rooms may have the option to accommodate a 5th person for an additional fee.

4. Is there a difference in price for rooms at Sheraton for a group of 4 compared to a standard double room?

Yes, there is usually a slightly higher price for rooms at Sheraton for a group of 4 due to the larger size and additional amenities included. However, this may vary depending on the specific room type and location.

5. Can I request a specific view or location for a room at Sheraton for a group of 4?

Yes, you can request a specific view or location for your room at Sheraton for a group of 4. However, these requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. It is best to make these requests in advance at the time of booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie_becca
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat