• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about rings

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
I'm in the UK and all of our ring recipes use Sara Lee Croissant ready rolled dough.

I have been having difficulty finding it so have been replacing it with puff pastry. Well FINALLY I found some and did a ring with it for our dinner last night. I have to be honest, I thought the croissant dough was too heavy and buttery so didn't enjoy it at all.

What do you use in North America?

chefautumn

Aug 5, 2005
I'm actually in Germany, but I shop at an american store and we use Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Thats pretty customary for all rings, braids, etc. made by PC consultants :p . I know we can by them regular, light or butter. I normally use light and I think it tastes fantastic. See if you have those available to you, If not I would just keep using the puff pastry if thats what works for you.

Have a good day! :)

jujubug

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2005
Pillsbury

In N. America we use Pillsbury brand for most of our breading: croissant, pizza crust ... good luck finding it!