• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Registry for a Future Wedding Date: What to Know

In summary, a registry is a personalized list of desired gifts that can be created for special occasions such as weddings or housewarmings. At Pampered Chef, anyone can create a registry by selecting items from their catalog and sharing the link with friends and family. The registry owner can continue to add items even after it has been shared, and guests can purchase items directly from the registry and have them shipped to the recipient or themselves. Returns are possible, but refunds will be credited back to the original purchaser.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have someone who wants to set up a registry, but has a problem. She is set to get married in 07, but because of schooling it may get pushed to 08 or 09, can she still create one and then change the date later if she has to push her wedding date back?

Gift registryI read that you can start a gift registry up to two years before the wedding and it will stay open up to a year after. So it should be ok. Just make sure you let her know to keep you posted on the date. Either way she can accumulate gifts from now until then. But for every order sent in through the gift registry you will get that amount for that month in sales.
Grandma and Grandpa buy $100 worth of stuff in April
Aunt and Uncle buy $50 in April.
Sister and bro in law buy $150 in gifts in May.
You will get commission of $150 in April and $150 in May. When it is bought you will get credit for that sale in that month.
Debbie

Yes, she can still create a registry and change the date later if needed. Many registry websites allow for changes to be made, such as adding or removing items, even after the wedding date has passed. It's always a good idea to check with the specific registry website for their policies on making changes. Additionally, if she does end up pushing her wedding date back, she can always communicate the updated date to her guests and update the registry accordingly.

What is a registry and how does it work?

A registry is a personalized list of items that a couple or individual would like to receive as gifts for a special occasion, such as a wedding, anniversary, or housewarming. It is a convenient way for guests to know what the recipient would like and to avoid duplicate gifts. At Pampered Chef, you can create a registry by selecting items from our catalog and sharing the link with your friends and family.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to create a registry?

No, anyone can create a registry with Pampered Chef. You do not have to be a consultant or have an account with us to do so. Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab to get started.

Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can continue to add items to your registry even after it has been shared with others. Simply log in to your account and click on your registry to make any changes or additions.

Can guests purchase items directly from my registry?

Yes, guests can purchase items directly from your registry by clicking on the item and following the purchase instructions. They can also choose to have the item shipped directly to you or to themselves for gifting in person.

Can I return items from my registry?

Yes, items purchased from your registry can be returned within our standard return policy. However, please note that any refunds or exchanges will be credited back to the original purchaser and not the registry owner. We recommend communicating with your guests to avoid any unwanted returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • PamperedCaniac