• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does National Conference Registration Payment Occur?

of the Home Office Tours have already been filled. If you would like to be placed on the standby list for Wave 2 please email [email protected] with your name, conference name, and the date of your conference registration.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
When you register for National Conference do they take the money out of your account then or do they wait? I registered for them to take the money out of my account each month from my commission checks so I didn't know if that is when they take the money. I haven't registered yet because I didn't want them to take the money out when I don't have the money in my account. Thank you for your help.

I'm not totally sure but I believe conf club ends in june so they would wait to take the money out then. If you dont have enough in CC to cover it you can select how to pay the balance. Do not Know when that would come out of you PC debit Act?

Sory to not be of more help....

I believe if you conference club amount is not enough, they will do a commission adjustment on your next check.

I was getting commision adjustments until October after conference because I had such a weak sping and summer last year. If you elect for them to take deductions from your check then they will do that untill it is paid.

Thanks!Thank you for your help! I registered today but am a little disappointed that the Home Office Tours were already filled. I really wanted to do that but I guess there is always next year. :)

Don't give up on the tours. There is a standby line and you just might get on!

HO ToursJust thought I would share that I contacted HO about the Tours being full the second day of registration and the gal told me they already had over 2,000 registered and unfortunately they would NOT be adding any more. Although I have been to 4 conferences it is still nice to check out any changes/improvements they may have made to HO since the previous year - I didn't quite care for her response about not adding more tours.:mad:

Leea:cool:

Wave 1

What is the registration process for a Pampered Chef account?

The registration process for a Pampered Chef account is quick and easy. Simply visit our website and click on the "Register" button in the top right corner. You will then be prompted to enter your personal information, including your name, address, and email. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to login to your new account.

Do I need to register for a Pampered Chef account to make a purchase?

No, you do not need to register for a Pampered Chef account to make a purchase. You have the option to checkout as a guest, but we highly recommend creating an account to make future purchases easier and to have access to exclusive content and offers.

What if I forgot my login information?

If you have forgotten your login information, simply click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a link will be sent to reset your password.

Can I change my registration information?

Yes, you can change your registration information at any time by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can edit your personal information, shipping address, and communication preferences.

Is my registration information secure?

Yes, we take the security of your registration information very seriously. We use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal data and we will never share your information with third parties without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • jenab1013
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies