• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Old Promotional Phone Call Still Part of the New Program?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the website or a current consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete training. The benefits include flexible income, discounts on products, and support from other consultants. The cost to start varies from $109 to $279, with possible promotions. You can host a party through a consultant or virtually, earning free and discounted products. There is a minimum sales requirement of $150 every three months to remain active as a consultant.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay, so with the old program, you would receive a phone call asking if you want to promote, and a contract that you signed...

Does that still happen in the new program? I haven't heard anyone say lately that they are waiting for their call.

I'm gonna be slightly disappointed if I'm not on pins and needles now waiting for the phone to ring! :D

Becky, when I re-promoted in November (under the new program) I did get a call and all of the documents again. So, if they did it for a "former" Director then I would assume they still do it! They may be changing the process though.

...and that would be sad. That call is really a great feeling and so anticipated! It makes it OFFICIAL!

Chef Kearns said:
Becky, when I re-promoted in November (under the new program) I did get a call and all of the documents again. So, if they did it for a "former" Director then I would assume they still do it! They may be changing the process though.

...and that would be sad. That call is really a great feeling and so anticipated! It makes it OFFICIAL!

I know! I've waited a LONG time for this!

I never got the call to congratulate me or ask if I wanted to accept the role, but I did get a call asking if I wanted to register for Director's Academy. I did get the packet with paperwork in the mail.

How exciting Becky, I know what you mean I just need 1 person to submit and I am director as well and I have talked with her and she is going to do it today :) I am so excited I can't wait either. Congradulations !!!!

1. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up through the website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete the necessary training to get started.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn flexible income, receive discounts on products, and attend training and conferences to improve your skills. You will also have the support of a network of fellow consultants.

3. How much does it cost to start as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to start as a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The prices range from $109 to $279. However, the company often offers promotions and discounts to make it more affordable.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant in your area or host a virtual party through the website. The consultant will help you choose a date, invite guests, and plan the party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the party sales.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 every three months to remain an active consultant. This can be achieved through parties, online sales, and personal orders. If the minimum requirement is not met, the consultant will be considered inactive and may lose their consultant status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • melindag