• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP Question: How to Apply Half Price and Discounted Items on Orders over $300

In summary, to apply the half price and discounted items in Pampered Partner, you can enter the item numbers and then check the box under "H" to make it a half price item, or click the box next to any item to apply the discount. The discount will be automatically applied after the host uses up their Free Product Value, and the total at the bottom of the order will reflect what the host owes.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
Hi I have a quick question about PP. I know this is pitiful but I have my first order that is over $300. How do i put in the half price and discounted items? does it automatically deduct it or what? thanks for any help

Monica Sweet

For the free product I believe it will just take it right off. The half product there is a box you can check for half off. It has an H at the top. I think.

Hi Monica!
When you enter the item numbers in to Pampered Partner, the first items you enter will automatically be marked as Half price...there will be an X in the box under "H". You can click on this X to uncheck the item as a half-price item, or click the box next to any item to make it a half price item.

As for the discount, that will kick in AFTER you host uses up her Free Product Value. If she receives $40 in FPV, but wants to order $60 worth of products, the $20 will be automatically discounted. It will show you that on the Host Order screen at the bottom where it shows you the total.

Hope this helps!

thanks that makes sense. Of course after i posted that she calls me and tells me that she has a girl with several more orders. these last 2 shows i did are not wanting to close in a timely manner......uuuguuggg.....anyways thanks for the help!!

ok i just want to make sure i have this right....i finally have all her orders...she had 25 dollars free stuff. she ordered the US&G, the measure all cup, the rice cooker, and large micro cooker. she didnt have any half priced items she just had the discount. the discount automatically came off after the 25 dollars was used? so the total at the bottom is what she owes? i saw the "H" everyone was talking about also..t.hanks for pointing it out i had never noticed it before. thanks for the help!!

Yes, Monica that is the total she now owes. It sounds like with a little bit of practicing, you will have the program down! Congratulations on your show! :)

Question 1: What is Pampered Chef's "Question About Pp" program?

Pampered Chef's "Question About Pp" program is a customer loyalty program that allows members to earn points for every dollar spent on Pampered Chef products. These points can then be redeemed for exclusive rewards and discounts.

Question 2: How do I join the "Question About Pp" program?

To join the "Question About Pp" program, you can either sign up online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply provide your contact information and create an account to start earning points.

Question 3: How do I earn points in the "Question About Pp" program?

You can earn points in the "Question About Pp" program by making purchases through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant. Points are earned for every dollar spent and can also be earned through participating in special promotions and activities.

Question 4: Can I use my "Question About Pp" points towards purchases?

Yes, you can use your "Question About Pp" points towards purchases on Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant. Simply redeem your points for a discount code at checkout.

Question 5: Do my "Question About Pp" points expire?

Yes, "Question About Pp" points expire after 12 months of inactivity. This means if you do not earn or redeem any points within a 12-month period, your points will expire and cannot be used towards purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankeeinontario
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • KimberleePowell