• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about Newsletter Policies: Can I Share It on My Family Website?

In summary, it would be best to check with your newsletter and website hosting service to ensure you are not violating any rules by sharing your newsletter on your personal website. It may also be helpful to explore other options for sharing your newsletter with those who have trouble opening attachments.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a question....I have been doing my newsletter and for some reason some people can periodically not open the attachment. I was wondering if it was against policy to put a copy of the newsletter on my family website. I have not gotten a PC one yet and am weighing my options. I do not promote my business on my "family" website. I was just thinking of putting a link on there that says newsletter or something very generic so no one other than my customers knew it was PC. Would this be violating the rules?

Yep.
krzymomof4 said:
I have a question....I have been doing my newsletter and for some reason some people can periodically not open the attachment. I was wondering if it was against policy to put a copy of the newsletter on my family website. I have not gotten a PC one yet and am weighing my options. I do not promote my business on my "family" website. I was just thinking of putting a link on there that says newsletter or something very generic so no one other than my customers knew it was PC. Would this be violating the rules?

Sounds like it would be a violation. The HO has made it clear that they want NO online promotion of our businesses. It would certainly cross the line if your electronic newsletter had a link to your personal web site.

That stinks. Personally, I think what you have proposed makes a lot of sense.

As an pampered chef consultant, I cannot give you a definitive answer on whether or not this would be against the rules. It would be best to check with the specific policies of your newsletter and website hosting service to see if they have any restrictions on sharing business-related content on personal websites. It may also be helpful to reach out to the customer service team of your newsletter provider to see if there are any other solutions they can offer for those who are having trouble opening attachments. Ultimately, it's important to make sure you are following any rules or guidelines set by your newsletter and website providers to avoid any potential issues.

1. What is Pampered Chef's return policy?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. Are there any restrictions on returns?

We do not accept returns on used or damaged products. Additionally, any personalized or customized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error on our part.

3. How do I initiate a return?

To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will provide you with instructions on how to return your product and assist you with any questions you may have.

4. Does Pampered Chef have a warranty on their products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. If your product is defective or becomes damaged due to normal use, we will replace it at no cost to you.

5. Can I return a product I purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can return a product purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant. However, please note that the return will need to be processed through the consultant and may be subject to their individual return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • raebates