• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about policies

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I have a question....I have been doing my newsletter and for some reason some people can periodically not open the attachment. I was wondering if it was against policy to put a copy of the newsletter on my family website. I have not gotten a PC one yet and am weighing my options. I do not promote my business on my "family" website. I was just thinking of putting a link on there that says newsletter or something very generic so no one other than my customers knew it was PC. Would this be violating the rules?

WoodenSpoon

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2005
Yep.

krzymomof4 said:
I have a question....I have been doing my newsletter and for some reason some people can periodically not open the attachment. I was wondering if it was against policy to put a copy of the newsletter on my family website. I have not gotten a PC one yet and am weighing my options. I do not promote my business on my "family" website. I was just thinking of putting a link on there that says newsletter or something very generic so no one other than my customers knew it was PC. Would this be violating the rules?

Sounds like it would be a violation. The HO has made it clear that they want NO online promotion of our businesses. It would certainly cross the line if your electronic newsletter had a link to your personal web site.

That stinks. Personally, I think what you have proposed makes a lot of sense.