• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 2009 Pink Scraper the Perfect Size for Prep Bowls?

Yes! It was this little pink 1/4 cup measuring cup w/ a little spout, that when held sideways, looked just like the silhouette of one. :eek:My DH loves his boobie cup!!! He uses it to scoop out coffee beans to put in his coffee/espresso machine.The mini scraper is the same as the one that came out two years ago. The white handle, and pink head. It's perfect size for our prep bowls. We can contact our customers to let them know about the HWC mini-scrapers.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Is the 2009 pink scraper the same as the one that came out in the past years, can't remember which year.
I don't want to order another if its the same

thanks

nancycookspc said:
Is the 2009 pink scraper the same as the one that came out in the past years, can't remember which year.
I don't want to order another if its the same

thanks

It's the same one we had two years ago. White handle, and pink head.

Oh, I thought it was last years!?? With the knife and brush or was it mini cup?

heat123 said:
Oh, I thought it was last years!?? With the knife and brush or was it mini cup?

last year was the scrub brush, the little boobie cup, the polka dot gloves, one other item, but can't remember...oh - and the host bonus items was the pink SA trio bowl.

2 years ago was the pink nylon knife, the mini scraper...can't remember what else, because those were the two things everyone wanted. They were even on backorder.

A boobie cup? Seriously?

ChefBeckyD said:
last year was the scrub brush, the little boobie cup, the polka dot gloves, one other item, but can't remember...oh - and the host bonus items was the pink SA trio bowl.

2 years ago was the pink nylon knife, the mini scraper...can't remember what else, because those were the two things everyone wanted. They were even on backorder.

Oh the boobie cup! I had a guest mention that and it changed the bobbie cup forever!

dancedivine said:
A boobie cup? Seriously?

Yes! It was this little pink 1/4 cup measuring cup w/ a little spout, that when held sideways, looked just like the silhouette of one. :eek:

My DH loves his boobie cup!!! He uses it to scoop out coffee beans to put in his coffee/espresso machine.

Helpful hint for the mini-scraper to help sell it more at shows...perfect size for our prep bowls! Check your P3 to see how many people have ordered prep bowls from you...might be a good time to contact them and let them know about the HWC mini-scrapers!

What is the Pink Scraper used for?

The Pink Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for scraping, mixing, and spreading ingredients. It is perfect for scraping the sides of bowls, spreading frosting, and mixing batters.

Is the Pink Scraper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pink Scraper is dishwasher safe. It is made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone that can withstand high temperatures and is safe to use in the dishwasher.

Is the Pink Scraper safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Pink Scraper is safe to use on non-stick cookware. The silicone material will not scratch or damage the surface of your non-stick pans.

Can the Pink Scraper be used for cold and hot foods?

Yes, the Pink Scraper can be used for both cold and hot foods. Its heat-resistant silicone material allows it to be used for scraping and mixing hot ingredients without melting or warping.

What are the dimensions of the Pink Scraper?

The Pink Scraper is approximately 10 inches long and 1.5 inches wide. It has a comfortable grip handle and a flexible silicone head that can easily reach into corners and scrape bowls clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • ChefJen2012