1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about PINK scraper

1. nancycookspc

nancycookspc Member Gold Member

Is the 2009 pink scraper the same as the one that came out in the past years, can't remember which year.
    I don't want to order another if its the same

thanks

Apr 9, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It's the same one we had two years ago. White handle, and pink head.

Apr 9, 2009
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Oh, I thought it was last years!?? With the knife and brush or was it mini cup?

Apr 9, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

last year was the scrub brush, the little boobie cup, the polka dot gloves, one other item, but can't remember...oh - and the host bonus items was the pink SA trio bowl.

2 years ago was the pink nylon knife, the mini scraper...can't remember what else, because those were the two things everyone wanted. They were even on backorder.

Apr 9, 2009
  5. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

A boobie cup? Seriously?

Apr 9, 2009
  6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Oh the boobie cup! I had a guest mention that and it changed the bobbie cup forever!

Apr 9, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

Yes! It was this little pink 1/4 cup measuring cup w/ a little spout, that when held sideways, looked just like the silhouette of one. :eek:

Apr 9, 2009
  8. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

My DH loves his boobie cup!!! He uses it to scoop out coffee beans to put in his coffee/espresso machine.

Apr 10, 2009
  9. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

Helpful hint for the mini-scraper to help sell it more at shows...perfect size for our prep bowls! Check your P3 to see how many people have ordered prep bowls from you...might be a good time to contact them and let them know about the HWC mini-scrapers!

Apr 10, 2009
Have something to add?