• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Pampered Chef Debit Card

In summary, the Pampered Chef Debit Card is a prepaid debit card that can be used to make purchases at Pampered Chef events or online. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant or ordering online. The benefits include easy budget tracking, rewards points, and fraud protection with no annual fees. It can be reloaded at any time, but there may be fees for ATM withdrawals and inactivity.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
My recruit applied for a PC debit card to transmit shows last week and they said it would be about 5 days before she would get an email with a number to call and get your number. She is having problems with her email (not working right). Does anyone know the number she can call? SHe has a show that she would like to submit tonight.

Sarah

She can call tech support and they can get it for her. One of my consultant's just did that. 888-OUR-CHEF and take the option for tech support.

The number is in your consultant planner

What is a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card is a prepaid debit card that can be loaded with funds and used to make purchases at participating Pampered Chef events or online at the Pampered Chef website.

How can I obtain a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

You can obtain a Pampered Chef Debit Card by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and ordering one online.

What are the benefits of using a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card allows you to easily track your purchases and stay within your budget, as well as earn rewards points that can be redeemed for free products. It also offers fraud protection and no annual fees.

Can I reload my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

Yes, you can reload your Pampered Chef Debit Card at any time by visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef Debit Card?

There are no fees for using the Pampered Chef Debit Card for purchases or for reloading it. However, there is a fee for ATM withdrawals and a monthly inactivity fee if the card is not used for a certain period of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • JessicaMosley