1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about PC Debit Card

Tags:
  1. I know we need to get a PC Credit or Debit card to pay with our orders after 60 days...my question is, does anyone know if they check your credit for the Debit Card? My house is on the market at the moment and we have a mortgage pending for a new house and I was told not to have my credit checked while the mortgage is pending, just in case. I'm hoping since it's a debit card, the answer will be no, but I just wanted to check and see if anyone knew. Thanks so much in advance! :)

2. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

I would have to assume no since it is linked directly to your bank account. You have to have the money available just like a normal debit card. It seems like that is why they have the 2 different options, 1 credit check, the other, not.

3. That is what I was guessing. :) Thanks for you help! I would hate for a PC Credit card to eliminate my chance for a new house! LOL Now I just have to go open a separate checking account and I'm ready to go!

4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Why don't you call HO and ask finance. Then you'll know for sure. Congrats on the new house and business.

Aug 31, 2009
Have something to add?