• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Pampered Chef Debit Card

In summary, the conversation is about getting a PC Credit or Debit card to pay for orders after 60 days. The person is concerned about their credit being checked for the debit card, as they have a mortgage pending and were advised not to have their credit checked. They are hoping that since it is a debit card, there will be no credit check. Another person suggests calling the company to confirm. As a fellow consultant, they assure that no credit check is needed for the card and it is a simple and quick application process as long as the person has a valid bank account.
kayleighsmom529
I know we need to get a PC Credit or Debit card to pay with our orders after 60 days...my question is, does anyone know if they check your credit for the Debit Card? My house is on the market at the moment and we have a mortgage pending for a new house and I was told not to have my credit checked while the mortgage is pending, just in case. I'm hoping since it's a debit card, the answer will be no, but I just wanted to check and see if anyone knew. Thanks so much in advance! :)

I would have to assume no since it is linked directly to your bank account. You have to have the money available just like a normal debit card. It seems like that is why they have the 2 different options, 1 credit check, the other, not.

topchef.heather said:
I would have to assume no since it is linked directly to your bank account. You have to have the money available just like a normal debit card. It seems like that is why they have the 2 different options, 1 credit check, the other, not.

That is what I was guessing. :) Thanks for you help! I would hate for a PC Credit card to eliminate my chance for a new house! LOL Now I just have to go open a separate checking account and I'm ready to go!

kayleighsmom529 said:
That is what I was guessing. :) Thanks for you help! I would hate for a PC Credit card to eliminate my chance for a new house! LOL Now I just have to go open a separate checking account and I'm ready to go!

Why don't you call HO and ask finance. Then you'll know for sure. Congrats on the new house and business.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your concern about having your credit checked while your mortgage is pending. The good news is that Pampered Chef does not do a credit check when you apply for the PC Credit or Debit card. The application process is simple and quick, and as long as you have a valid bank account, you should have no issues getting approved for the card. I hope this helps alleviate your worries and happy cooking! :)

1. What is a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card is a reloadable prepaid card issued by Mastercard that is specifically designed for consultants and customers of the Pampered Chef direct sales company.

2. How do I get a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

You can get a Pampered Chef Debit Card by signing up for the card through your Pampered Chef consultant or by applying online through the Pampered Chef website. You will need to provide personal information and a valid form of identification.

3. What are the benefits of using a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card offers many benefits such as earning rewards points for purchases made with the card, no monthly fees, and the ability to easily track your spending. It also allows you to access your commissions and earnings directly on the card.

4. Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef Debit Card?

There are no monthly fees associated with the Pampered Chef Debit Card. However, there may be fees for some transactions such as ATM withdrawals or balance inquiries. It is important to review the terms and conditions of the card for a full list of fees.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef Debit Card anywhere?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Debit Card is accepted wherever Mastercard is accepted, including online and in-store purchases. You can also use it to withdraw cash at ATMs. Keep in mind, there may be fees associated with using the card outside of the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • sarahsellcm