• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Pan O Rama Points for Cookware Redemption: A Question Answered

MORE specifically, we can redeem the points for the 5 piece set or the 7 piece set. Do you ladies have any other advice on how to sell our cookware?I think it's a good idea to mention the features/benefits of our cookware when you're demoing it. For instance, you can start cooking on the stove top and finish in the oven. The nonstick coating is durable and will never flake or wear off. The Autograph/Autograph II coating is baked on, not sprayed on, so it will hold up better to abuse. Lastly, you can purchase both the 5 and 7 piece sets and never have to purchase cookware again in your life!
PamperedPrincess74
I noticed the Pan O Rama points redemption form on CC. Right now I have 2374 points. My goal is to get both sets (the 5 and 7 piece). Since I have enough to get the 5 piece right now, am I able to order that set, keep trying to earn points and order the 7 piece later or do I only get to order once and then I'm done? I've been trying like CRAZY to sell cookware and have actually been successful at selling the 10 piece Professional sets at half price. I'm hoping I have the same luck with the 12 piece half price sets! I HAVE TO HAVE THAT COOKWARE!!! :) :) :)

It said somewhere that you can redeem your points starting March 1st! I have 1293 and I'm excited about that!!! Good Luck!! :)

Congratulations on selling that much cookware already!!!

I never expected it to be that easy to sell the half price combos. I guess I never really tried before. The cookware really does sell itself. I have to admit that I never was really interested in getting new cookware (I have a pretty decent set from Calphalon) but when I got the Exe. Small saute pan in my December incentive award kit, I knew I had to have the whole set. It's SO great and it makes my Calphalon set (Which I spent a fairly high amount of money on) look like junk in comparison.

how muchSo how do you know how many points you have? Thanks...BEE

In Consultants Corner, go under Consultants Incentives, and go down to Recruiting & Sales promotions and a drop down menu will come and the third one is Panorama points redemption.

What do you ladies say to sell the cookware. I have some of the Professional pieces and I do LOVE them, but what do you say to convey that? I barely spend any time on it at my show, and I should spend more, but I just don't want to sound akward.

I think I'm going to wait til May to order my cookware. I want to see how many points I can earn and then make the decision about what to redeem then. I'm not far from 2,000 points and want to make it to 3,000 to get the 7 piece set.

Can we order both sets (the 5 and 7)?

I sure hope so because that's the only reason I bothered trying to sell any at all!

You can earn BOTH sets for free!!You can order both the 5 and 7 piece sets. You just can't duplicate a piece of cookware. For instance you can't order say 2 saute pans or two sets of cookware. Hope this helps!

Gillian Wright

awesome!!!

Yes, you can redeem your point as you go or at the end of the Pan-O-Rama. :)

AJPratt said:
What do you ladies say to sell the cookware. I have some of the Professional pieces and I do LOVE them, but what do you say to convey that? I barely spend any time on it at my show, and I should spend more, but I just don't want to sound akward.
Sometimes I take a slice of cheese and put it in my small saute pan and leave it on low/med heat throughout my demo. Then, I bring it out and show how it just slides right out of the pan. With a regular pan, it would be a complete mess and it would NEVER come out! Now that I have both the Prof. small saute pan and the Exec. saute pan, I will probably do the cheese piece in the Prof. and PASS around the Exec. one. I love the feel of the new exec. handles, and guests really can see/feel how durable these pans are made.

Make sure you mention the features/benefits of our cookware:
-lifetime warranty
-start cooking on stove top, finish in oven
-hard anodized alluminum (Exec. is reinforced with Titanium alloy- stronger than anything on the market today)
-Dupont Autograph/Autograph II nonstick coating is BAKED on, not sprayed on and will not flake or wear off
-Hosts can purchase both the 5 and 7 piece Exec set and pay less than $24 per piece and NEVER have to purchase cookware again in their lives

I spend just as much time talking about cookware as I do our stoneware!

HTH

Why is the list of items on the redemption form so much more limited than the list on the "View Points Chart" under Pan o Rama on the Promotions and Programs Screen?

"View Points Chart" vs. "Points Redemption Form"The "View Points Chart" contains more than the "Points Redemption Form" because we can earn points by selling all three lines of cookware, but we can only redeem those points toward the new Executive line.

Thank you, I went back and looked. The View Points Chart is a listing of all the pieces that are for sale and their cost/point value....sorry...had a brain cramp there.

Thanks again,
Linda

I remembered last night that we could start ordering. I had been trying to keep track of my Pan-O-Rama points and was VERY happy to see how simple HO has made it. I ordered my 7 pc set right then and am happily on my way to the 5 pc. The Feb special was AWESOME. I sold more cookware in Feb than in my other 19 mos as consultant/director!!

Be Careful
KellyTheChef said:
Sometimes I take a slice of cheese and put it in my small saute pan and leave it on low/med heat throughout my demo. Then, I bring it out and show how it just slides right out of the pan. With a regular pan, it would be a complete mess and it would NEVER come out! Now that I have both the Prof. small saute pan and the Exec. saute pan, I will probably do the cheese piece in the Prof. and PASS around the Exec. one. I love the feel of the new exec. handles, and guests really can see/feel how durable these pans are made.

I too love this demo! However, I heard on my Director's loop NOT to do this in the Executive Cookware. I guess it leaves a mark in the pan and it is not covered under warranty if we do it! :eek: I personally am not willing to try it to see if it is true! :rolleyes:

Another great demo is the rice! Do enough rice to cover the bottom of your pan (usually 1/4-1/2 cup) with equal water. Make a point to tell your host at the beginning of the show in front of everyone "Don't let me forget about the rice! Our cookware is amazing for rice." Then leave the pan on low throughout the entire demo. At the end of the demo, say "Oh, no! I have burned the rice. Now I can't show you how amazing our cookware cooks rice, but (FLIP OUT RICE PATTY) I can show you how amazing the non-stick is!" I always get oooos and ahhhhhs over this! :D

What is the Pan O Rama?

The Pan O Rama is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that can be used for baking, roasting, and more. It features a non-stick surface and a unique design that allows for even heating and easy maneuvering.

What sizes does the Pan O Rama come in?

The Pan O Rama is available in two sizes: the 9x13 inch and the 10x15 inch. Both sizes are perfect for a variety of dishes and can fit in most standard ovens.

Is the Pan O Rama dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pan O Rama is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the non-stick surface.

What is the maximum temperature the Pan O Rama can withstand?

The Pan O Rama is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer for added convenience.

Can the Pan O Rama be used on the stovetop?

No, the Pan O Rama is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • sburnside