• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef BBQ Basting Bottle Preorder Question | Help From Consultants

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete training. Consultants can earn income through direct sales, hosting parties, and building a team. Hosting a Pampered Chef party also offers benefits such as earning free and discounted products and learning new cooking techniques. The company also offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of its products.
pamperedchef216
Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum and to Pampered Chef. I have been selling Pampered Chef for 6 months now. I have been receiving alot of help from this site and all of you great consultants out there just by reading the threads. I sent out the new mini catalogs to all of my past customers and have quite a few orders. However some of them want to order the bbq basting bottle along some other products. I explained that the bottle wont be available until May 1 and they want to preorder it with their other products because they dont want to wait for their stuff. They also dont want to pay shipping twice. My question is can I preorder this item through pampered partner by adding it to the product list now? Hope someone can help me out. It is much appreciated!! :confused:

Nope, you can't do that.

You would have to hold the orders and then submit them as an ind. order or with a show dated in May.

That stinks :(

what i would do...maybe if you could go ahead and send the order they have now, and place an order on may 1st for all the bbq basting bottles. If there are a lot of them i would just fork out the shipping cost.

Hi there! Welcome to the forum and to Pampered Chef. It's great to hear that you have been finding helpful information on this site and from other consultants. Congratulations on sending out the new mini catalogs and receiving orders from your past customers!In regards to the bbq basting bottle, unfortunately, it is not available for pre-order through Pampered Partner at this time. However, you can offer your customers the option to place a pre-order with you and you can place the order for them on May 1st when the item becomes available. This way, they won't have to pay for shipping twice and they can still receive their other products in a timely manner.I hope this helps and best of luck with your Pampered Chef business! Don't hesitate to reach out to the community for any further assistance. We're all here to support each other. :)

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

Can I earn income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income through direct sales, hosting parties, and building a team of consultants. The amount you can earn depends on your sales and team's performance.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun and social gathering with friends and family.

Does Pampered Chef offer a warranty for its products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of its products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jendill