• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Free Product with Pampered Partner: Tips and Tricks

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or contact a current consultant. The host program allows individuals to earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show or party. Some perks of being a consultant include earning commission on sales, receiving discounts on products, and attending training events. Pampered Chef products can be purchased through their website, at cooking shows or parties, or through a consultant.
Angela Epps
Does anyone know how to get .50 cent of remaining free product off pampered partner? I'm not sure if we have anything in the catalog for that amount. Or if we can close the show with any free product remaining. Any help would be appreciated.

Don't have to use all host benefits any more
Angela Epps said:
Does anyone know how to get .50 cent of remaining free product off pampered partner? I'm not sure if we have anything in the catalog for that amount. Or if we can close the show with any free product remaining. Any help would be appreciated.
You can't get exactly 50 cents but you can close the party without using all of the benefits now. They do not have to use all the free and they do not have to use all the half price or the host special but be sure...once the show is submitted they have lost it for good.

If you want to use it she could get a citrus peeler (75 cents) or a seasons best. The extra 25 or 50 cents would be reduced by the show discount too so we're talking just a couple cents here - I'd either let it go or pay the difference for her as a consultant gift.

Hey there! I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but have you tried reaching out to the Pampered Partner customer service team? They may have some suggestions or options for how to use that remaining .50 cent of free product. Alternatively, you could also see if any friends or family members would be interested in purchasing a small amount of product from you to use up that remaining balance. Hope that helps!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. We offer a variety of items such as cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and pantry items.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant for more information. There is a small fee to join, and you will receive a starter kit with all the tools and resources you need to get started.

3. What is the Pampered Chef host program?

The host program allows individuals to earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show or party with a Pampered Chef consultant. As a host, you can also receive exclusive discounts and rewards based on sales from your event.

4. Are there any perks to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to attend training events and conferences. You also have the flexibility to work your own schedule and be your own boss.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our website, by attending a cooking show or party hosted by a consultant, or by contacting a consultant directly. You can also find our products at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lmklipfel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bridgetbakes