• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Question About "Paid As" Points

In summary, HO told someone yes, but reading everthing it looks like it will be credit and count in Jan???I couldn't get a clear answer about that one either. Can't be much help here because it's such a grey area... :(ugghhhhh I wish things we a bit more defined... some of this stuff comes down to the last minute and it make a difference, obviously!I'm sure it would be for 2010.
Will the points for being paid as a director in December be credited to the 2010 trip or the 2011?

HO told someone yes, but reading everthing it looks like it will be credit and count in Jan???

I couldn't get a clear answer about that one either. Can't be much help here because it's such a grey area... :(

ugghhhhh I wish things we a bit more defined... some of this stuff comes down to the last minute and it make a difference, obviously!

I'm sure it would be for 2010. "Paid as = performed as" is earned and credited in Dec so it would be on the books in 2010.

Yes, I agree with Beth... when you look at the "Details" area of the incentive Calculator (by the points), the "paid-as" points are listed for the month they are earned.

oh man.....I'm banking on those points!!!! isn't there anyone @ HO that can answer this for us?

Ask your sales manager.

Just wondering though: Why do you think they would be awarded in 2011?

they get deposited into our "bank" on the 10th of the month following the month you earn them in.

I had no idea, so I asked my upline. Here's a quote from the Q&A section of the incentive rules:
Bonus Paid-as Points. Bonus point deposits will be awarded monthly based on “paid-as” level for the prior month. Bonus Paid-as Points for each month will be posted in the following month. For example, January bonuses will be posted by Feb. 10. December bonus paid-as points will be posted on Jan. 10, 2011.

According to my upline, they are paid in the current month for achievements made in the prior month, therefore, they count for the current month that they are applied. Meaning they are "earned" in January for your "paid as" in December and count for January 2011, not December 2010.

Sheila said:
"paid as" in December and count for January 2011, not December 2010.

That's what I understood but there is so much grey!!!!

However, I was a Director and PAID AS a Director in Dec 2009, but my points for the 2010 trip incentive calculator do not show those points....

I don't know then Janice. I assumed they reviewed their point balance and confirmed the info. I specifically said no guesses. ;)

Sheila said:
I had no idea, so I asked my upline. Here's a quote from the Q&A section of the incentive rules:

According to my upline, they are paid in the current month for achievements made in the prior month, therefore, they count for the current month that they are applied. Meaning they are "earned" in January for your "paid as" in December and count for January 2011, not December 2010.

That is not how it works. I had a couple of months that I was paid as TL. I did not get the points in THOSE months. They update it on the 10th of the next month but it goes on the month earned (previous month).

I compared the incentive tracker to the performance tracker:

Feb - paid as D - 250 pts
March - paid as D - 250 pts
April - paid as TL - 0 pts
May - paid as D - 250 pts

That statement is in the Incentive Calculator -- next to the box that shows the "paid as" points breakdown for levels, so I see where it's written -- just so darn confusing, huh?

I have to say that I have very strong feelings about this "paid as" issue. I have a large enough team with plenty of SC's and shouldn't (in theory) have to worry about the level I am being paid as but then you can't force people to work.

I recently learned that even the bonus for recruiting is based on paid as in the month they quailfy. I just had 2 people get their $1250 in on the only month this fall that I didn't get paid as D so I got the lower TL bonus. IMHO that was taking the whole paid as thing too far.

Saying this to add credibility to my answer to the question of this thread. I know from experience when/how we get paid under this program.

THANKING GOD that we will have the "worse" of this behind us in March. There will still be "paid as" issues but they'll be in OUR hands. If I don't inspire enough of my team to work and I don't work myself, I won't get paid as D but at least it doesn't have to be the "chosen person" needing to submit. If we had had the new rules in place this whole time I wouldn't have had a single month paid as TL in the last 2 years.

Also, already, just with the promise of the coming changes, I have a couple of consultants who are now asking for guidance to promote! They wanted nothing to do with promoting under this program but the new one is exciting to them. I feel the pressure off. From the start of my business I always promoted recruiting and when I promoted to D I immediately had more than double the required 5 recruits in my downline because my recruits were recruiting. In the present program it was like pulling teeth. But I already feel the difference in me and in the team. We will grow!

...hadn't intended to write a book. :eek:

jwpamp said:
That statement is in the Incentive Calculator -- next to the box that shows the "paid as" points breakdown for levels, so I see where it's written -- just so darn confusing, huh?

Yeah. But the statement does not say it will be posted on the new month, it will be posted on the 10th - just like they update our stats for the previous month.

so we all understand now that this IS confusing!!! Yet another thing that needs to be more specific in the rules so that everyone is on the same page!

bethcooks4u said:
Yeah. But the statement does not say it will be posted on the new month, it will be posted on the 10th - just like they update our stats for the previous month.

What Beth said. December is in 2010. The points will be applied to this incentive trip.

WAHOO is all I have to say for the bonus points counting!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What are "Paid As" points?

"Paid As" points are a type of reward system used by Pampered Chef to recognize and incentivize consultants for their performance and achievements.

2. How do I earn "Paid As" points?

Consultants can earn "Paid As" points by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary and can be found in your consultant account or by contacting your upline.

3. What can I do with my "Paid As" points?

You can redeem your "Paid As" points for various rewards such as products, business supplies, or even cash bonuses. The rewards available may also vary and can be viewed in your consultant account.

4. Do "Paid As" points expire?

Yes, "Paid As" points have an expiration date. Generally, they must be redeemed within the current incentive period, but specific expiration dates can be found in your consultant account or by contacting your upline.

5. Can I transfer my "Paid As" points to another consultant?

No, "Paid As" points are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned them. However, consultants can use their points to purchase rewards for team members or customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • amy07