• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Isn't My First PWS Order Showing Up?

In summary, you can track your order on the Pampered Chef website by logging into your account and clicking on the "Orders" section. Unfortunately, orders cannot be modified or cancelled once placed, but you can contact customer service to see if changes are possible. The estimated delivery time depends on shipping method and location, and you can have your order shipped to a different address if needed. If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days by contacting customer service.
Rosechef
I just got my first order on my PWS. It was for last night's show. I did the web site synch on PP+ but her order doesn't show up. Am I supposed to manually enter her order in? I thought it should show up in my host's show. Does it take a few hours to catch up with itself, or is there something else I need to do?

Oh....the girl who orderd is showing up in my contact list in PP+, though.

If it's from a show, then you need to mark it as reviewed from the web (logged in through CC). Then go into the show in P3 and click the "Get PWS orders" button (it might be get online orders - you'll figure it out). Tell the program which host name to look under on your PWS, and continue.

It will import everything for you: items, payments! AWESOME!

I should have waited for your response. I printed it out from the site and then entered everything manually. Thanks, though. I looked on my PP+ and the button is "copy PWS orders" Good thing I went and did it. The online order had the items being shipped directly to her, instead of to the host (who only lives five minutes from the customer). I just sent her an email asking if she wanted to save the xtra money on shipping. Thanks ladies!

AJPratt said:
It will import everything for you: items, payments! AWESOME!

Glad to know this. I've been doing everything manually up to this point. :balloon: So much to learn. :D

Tracy

1. How can I track my order?

You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account on the PWS (personal website) where you placed the order. Simply go to the "Orders" section and click on the order you would like to track. You will be able to see the current status and estimated delivery date for your order.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed on the PWS, it cannot be modified or cancelled. However, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 to see if any changes can be made. Keep in mind that this is not a guarantee and may not be possible.

3. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

The estimated delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you selected at checkout and your location. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days. You can track your order on the PWS to see the estimated delivery date.

4. Can I have my order shipped to a different address?

Yes, you can have your order shipped to a different address than your billing address. During checkout, you will have the option to enter a separate shipping address if needed.

5. What is the return policy for orders placed on the PWS?

If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The item must be in its original packaging and in new condition. You can initiate a return by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • carolinakitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikkies
  • chefheidi2003