• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scratches on New Cookware: Common Issue or Cause for Concern?

In summary, the person's sister-in-law brought them their skillet which had the titanium medallion on the bottom. They noticed some scratches on the same spot where the medallion is on the bottom, and did an adjustment on it. Other people have the same skillet without noticing any scratches.
maryhenderlite
OK, my question is.... does anyone have the big skillet and does it have a place on the inside, about where the titanium madallion is on the bottom. I hope that isn't confusing.. My sister in law just brought me hers' so that I can see it and the double burner griddle, so I can "try" to Choose which one I want for my pan-a-rama. Well when I am looking at the skiller, there looks to be a few little scratches inside, on the same spot where the medallion is on the bottom. I only saw it because I was letting the light go all around it, and really examining it.. Does anyone else have this? I have already done a product adjustment.. But I wanted to check to see if anyone else has this just in case H.O. doesn't see it..

I guess I'm not sure what you're asking. I have the 12" executive skillet (which is AWESOME by the way) and I don't notice anything different on the inside of the pan where the medallion is on the outside. It's all smooth with no deformities.

Yes, I really liked hers as well, I gotta get me one. Well, hers was all smooth, I couldn't "feel" anything.. I just saw an imperfection I guess.. She didn't have her glasses, she didn't know what I was talking about.. She really hadn't looked at it that closely, I am sort of a perfectionist when it comes to PC, i mean, it does have a LIFETIME guarantee... She hadn't used it. I just didn't want her to have any problems down the road.. So I went ahead and did an adjustment on it. I was just courious if anyone else noticed anything. I didn't want H.O. to think I was being silly, ya know.:)

1. What type of material is the cookware made of?

The new cookware from Pampered Chef is made of high-quality stainless steel, providing superior durability and even heat distribution for perfect cooking results.

2. Is the cookware compatible with all stovetops?

Yes, our cookware is suitable for use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction stovetops.

3. Are the handles of the cookware heat-resistant?

Yes, the handles of our cookware are designed to stay cool during stovetop use, providing a comfortable and safe grip.

4. Is the cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, our cookware is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the cookware.

5. Does the cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring your satisfaction and peace of mind with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • jasonmva
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • KayteTUrner
  • Products and Tips
Replies