1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about new consultant kit before 9/1

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I have someone who is signing in the next few weeks. Will her new consultant kit have the easy adj measuring spoon or the restyled adj measuring spoons?

It wouldn't make much sense for them to send her a new consultant kit that will be outdated a few weeks after she receives it...

Jul 22, 2009
  2. kdangel518

Bumping :)

Jul 22, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You probably should call PC to ask that question. I know that nothing was said at conference about it.

Jul 22, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The pic of the kit on the back of the new catalog has the new set of adjustable measuring spoons. My assumption would be that any "strictly Fall" kits (those ordered on/after Aug 23) will have the new spoons. But, as Becky pointed out, only HO can accurately answer that question.

Jul 22, 2009
  5. kdangel518

You know, I think my consultant who signed in January got the restyled garlic press in her kit, so there's a good possibility that this consultant will get the restyled adjustable measuring spoons. I will definitely call the solutions center to find out, and report back my findings! ;)

Jul 22, 2009
  6. kdangel518

Update- I called the HO and they said that she will receive the updated adj measuring spoons that are available 9/1. Thought I'd post in case anyone else was interested.

Jul 26, 2009
  7. Sucks! I just got my kit, and I only got S/S cattys and the retired spoon, They said its because I ordered on the 28th!!! And Ill have to order as Samples!!!! Now, i have a bad taste in my mouth starting off! ;(

8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The catalogs that come in the kit should be enough for your first month, which is still under the Spring catalogs. When you order your business booster (there'll be info in your kit about it), get Fall catalogs then.

Aug 4, 2009
  9. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Well, there is still an entire month in the s/s selling season. You should get a f/w change-over kit with new paperwork and 25 f/w cattys. As for the products - use some of your PC$ and get the new ones. HO has to set a time-line for change-over and unfortunately you signed under the old kit.

10. Thanks! I Just shouldve waited 2 days( Wish I knew)- to get the better pkg. I called HO , they said I dont get a change over kit- so oh well, Ill just have to do some extra ordering- Itll just be a little later because My little sting was the kit.

11. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

why wouldn't you get a change-over kit?

12. OK, so, I cried to early! Sorry and Thank you I just recieved my FEDEX changeover kit- but the spoons will be bought with later. I called and they told me I didnt qualify for the changeover kit, guess she was wrong- at leat I get to see the new catalog! ;)

Have something to add?