• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Mystery Host Shows

In summary, the speaker has renewed their Pampered Chef account and is looking to host at least two shows by the end of the month. They are considering doing a Mystery Host show on Facebook and are seeking suggestions on the best way to do so. They live in a small town and have friends who live far away, so a virtual show would be a good way to reach everyone. One suggestion is to have multiple shows with different hosts and divide the rewards among them. The speaker is also curious about how to set up a show on the new website. Another suggestion is to put "Mystery Host" as the name of the host and then change it to the winner's name once they are chosen.
amgreen66
Hello all! I have just renewed my Pampered Chef account and would like to get at least two shows in by the end of this month (I really want the catalog tote!!). I already have my mom set up with a party but I was wondering about doing a Mystery Host show via Facebook but had some questions about it. I have seen a couple of different ways that this can be done on here and I'm just wondering which one works best. I was planning on having guests who order a certain amount being entered into a drawing and then whoever gets drawn is the host. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

I do a live one at my home every October. I'd be curious if anyone has done a Facebook one.

I live in a small town and my friends live about 3 hours away and I have several that are out of state. I thought this would be a good way to reach everyone and get back in the PC game but I'm just trying to find the best/easiest way to do it because of the distances.

DebPC how do you do the live one? I have seen posts about how they break up the host rewards so whoever spends the most gets the free products, then 2nd place gets the half-price products, and then 3rd gets the discounted products but that seems like it would be a little complicated. I signed up with PC last November and have only done three catalog shows (I started grad school in January and it has kept me extremely busy!) and like I said I just reactivated my account so I have very little experience when it comes to these things!

I usually have sales of $2500 or more. I have a preview and the day after for people that can't make the big night one by appt. only. I do a Mystery host show for the preview day, big night, and day after. So it's a total of 3 shows and each winning host gets all the benefits.

So do you wait until you have the orders to create the show on the website and then choose a host? I'm just curious because I don't want to create a show with me as the host and then not be able to change the host afterward.

I'm wondering too how this will work with the new web. Thinking about setting one up, but not sure how now...

In the new web. Put Mystery Host in as the name of the host then once the winner is picked put her name in as co-host. Or put it in your name and distribute the products to multiple winners (or just one) and just tell them to contact you for warranty issues.

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host's identity is kept hidden until the end of the show. All guests who make a purchase during the show are entered into a drawing to win the host benefits, which can include free and discounted products.

2. How does the Mystery Host Show work?

During the show, guests will shop and make purchases as they normally would. At the end of the show, the host will reveal their identity and draw a name from the list of guests who made a purchase. The chosen guest will then receive all of the host benefits from the show.

3. Do I have to make a purchase to be entered into the Mystery Host drawing?

Yes, in order to be eligible for the drawing, you must make a purchase during the Mystery Host Show. The more you purchase, the more entries you will have in the drawing, increasing your chances of winning the host benefits.

4. How are the host benefits determined in a Mystery Host Show?

The host benefits are determined by the total sales of the show. The higher the sales, the higher the host benefits will be. The benefits can include free products, discounted products, and half-price items.

5. Can I host a Mystery Host Show?

Yes, anyone can host a Mystery Host Show! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to book a show. You will need to provide a guest list and gather orders from your guests before the show begins. Then, your consultant will help you run the show and reveal the winner of the host benefits at the end.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic