• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Monthly Specials

In summary, the speaker had a show at the end of June and planned to close it for the month in order to receive the charm and $50 in freebies. However, their flaky host did not answer their phone and they were unable to close the show. The host now wants to know if she can get the July special instead. The speaker is unsure if they can submit for July instead of June and is not motivated to accommodate the host. The speaker explains that changing the show date to July will trigger the host and customer specials for that month, potentially impacting customers who ordered the June special. The speaker advises looking for customers who would qualify for the July special and deciding if it is worth changing the show date for the host.
ChefVicki
I had a show the end of June and intended to close it for June so I could get the charm and the 50$ in freebies but my flaky host wouldn't answer her phone last night so I didn't get to close it. Anyway seems as though she really wanted the July specials and not the June specials. She wants to know now if she can get the July special? In pampered partner it asks what month you want to submit for, do I HAVE to put June or can I put in July? I have done lots of shows but never run into this before. I am not too motivated to fudge anything for her she has been a pain.
Thanks for your help.
Vicki~

Well it's not that easy. The submit for month is only for recording purposes for you to pull up the monthly sales report and list what you sold and closed and received for commission that month. If she is someone you have a good relationship with or not this is what needs to be done and you deside.

For one the show date would need to change to July instead of June. That is what trigers the host and CUSTOMERS Specials and allows only that months items to be entered. With that any customer that ordered the June special will now not be able to get the "grilling cards" for free. That cost $5 a piece and if she didn't have anyone order them that would be ok. Next you need to look for the customers that would earn the July special of " free chilzane bowl" with a $50 order. And who's to say they may have wanted take the other special with the forks free. Depending on the number of orders and specials and how good the host is, which if she didn't get back to you and you lost out, you decide. Good luck and hope this helps. If you need any other help. let me know.

Hi Vicki,I'm sorry to hear about your experience with your host. It can be frustrating when plans don't go as intended, especially when it affects potential rewards and bonuses.In terms of submitting for the July special, I would recommend sticking with the month of June since that was the initial agreement for the show. If your host is now asking for the July special, it may be worth having a conversation with her to clarify the situation and see if there is a compromise that can be reached.However, if you feel that your host has been difficult and you don't want to go out of your way for her, then it's ultimately up to you whether or not you want to submit for the July special. Just keep in mind that it may affect your relationship with your host and potentially future bookings.I hope everything works out for you and that your next host is more reliable. Take care.

1. What are the current monthly specials?

The current monthly specials can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Specials" tab. These specials change every month, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest deals!

2. Can I combine monthly specials with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, monthly specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only one discount can be applied per order.

3. How long do the monthly specials last?

The monthly specials typically last for the entire month, but some may end earlier if supplies run out. Be sure to take advantage of the specials before they expire!

4. Are the monthly specials available in all countries?

The monthly specials are available in most countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, there may be some variations in the products offered and pricing. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I purchase the monthly specials without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase the monthly specials without hosting a party. Simply place an order through the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant to place an order directly. However, hosting a party is a great way to earn even more discounts and rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
irishjc820
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • CarrieAnne22