• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Monthly Commission Statements

In summary, the author is getting a larger paycheck than they thought, but they are having some trouble with their paychecks and may not have Christmas on time this year.
lindseystar
Gold Member
Can anyone decipher this?

November 2010 Earnings 345.72
Adjustments: -192.36
Total November 2010 Payment 153.36

I'm trying to figure out what I will get paid tomorrow? From what I can read, this says I should still be getting $153.36, but what I was able to determine it was about $65...sooo....I'm confused!:confused:

November 2010 Earnings 345.72 (earned)
Adjustments: -192.36 (mid month payment)
Total November 2010 Payment 153.36 (current payment)

Remember, when you reach higher sales levels, you get a higher % for the month. ;)

So they retro pay you the increase in commission. With your mid-month payment, you may be at 20% commission, but by month-end, your commission is up to 22%. They pay you the extra 2% on what they paid you mid-month plus the 22% on what you earned in the 2nd half of the month, less the $2 insurance charge.

Okay, I have figured out what happened! DUH!
I'm going to post an example in case others are confused:

Nov 1, 2010 (M) K0001 Suzy Host 1 401.50
Nov 6, 2010 (M) K0002 Suzy Host 2 463.75
Nov 12, 2010 K0004 Suzy Host 3 386.65
Nov 26, 2010 K0005 Suzy Host 4 163.25
Nov 30, 2010 O0001 Suzy Host 5 88.00

Total Commissionable Sales: 1503.15

Base Commission 20%* 300.63
Sales Level Commission Bonus 3% 45.09
Elite Seller Bonus 0% 0.00
Career Sales Bonus 0%* 0.00
Total 23% 345.72
Total Earnings: 345.72

Yes, Suzy Host #3 had a show on 11/12, but she didn't close until 11/19, therefore being held on the second payment. I just was being a space case and seeing the 12 and thought I was already paid for it.

I'm getting a bigger paycheck than I thought - WOOT! :eek:

Isn't it nice to get a bigger check :D
Unfortunately we're on that "between paydays and out of $" problem that a lot of military families like ours are having (Sometimes the 1st & 15th is NOT convenient)
Needless to say this commission check will be a God-send to us!

We are having that problem too. Since we were minus an income for so long, we are really far behind and it doesn't seem that we are going to manage having Christmas on time this year. Maybe when my taxes come...I hope...

1. What is a monthly commission statement?

A monthly commission statement is a document that outlines the commission earned by an individual or company for a specific period of time, typically on a monthly basis. It provides a breakdown of the sales or services that resulted in commission, as well as the commission rate and total amount earned.

2. How often are monthly commission statements issued?

As the name suggests, monthly commission statements are typically issued once a month. However, the exact frequency may vary depending on the commission structure and payment schedule of the company or organization.

3. What information is included in a monthly commission statement?

A monthly commission statement usually includes the name and contact information of the individual or company receiving the commission, the period of time the statement covers, the commission rate, the total amount earned, and a breakdown of the sales or services that resulted in commission.

4. How are monthly commission statements used?

Monthly commission statements are used by individuals and companies to track their commission earnings over a specific period of time. They can also be used for budgeting and tax purposes, as well as for evaluating sales performance and setting commission goals.

5. Can commission statements be disputed?

Yes, commission statements can be disputed if there are any discrepancies or errors in the information provided. It is important to carefully review the statement and contact the appropriate party to address any issues or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
  • krahema