• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Refrigerated Pizza Dough for Mini Pan Pizza?

In summary, a Mini Pan Pizza is a personal sized pizza made using a specially designed mini pan. To make one, preheat your oven, roll out pizza dough onto the pan, add toppings, and bake for 12-15 minutes. Any pizza dough can be used, but cooking time may vary. The mini pan does not need to be greased, and popular toppings include pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and olives.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
Do you think I could use the refrigerated pizza dough for this instead of the biscuits? I have all of the ingredients on hand except those, and hate to run to the store for one thing with 2 crazy boys (who knocked a jelly jar off the shelf the last time I ran to the store with them!!). I want to try it for a quick snack so I can demo it at a show for cookware - has anyone tried this? TIA!

I haven't tried it but I would try it with what you have on hand. You use the dough to make the min-pesto pizza so I do not know why it woul dnot work for these. Let us know how it works!

Cool - thanks Jennifer! Where is the mini-pesto pizza located? I'm horrible at trying new recipes - I'm always so intimidated!! Gotta stop being like that!!

Your welcome.
In the Fall/Winter SB. I haven't tried them yet. Been looking at them but haven't.

cathyskitchen said:
Cool - thanks Jennifer! Where is the mini-pesto pizza located? I'm horrible at trying new recipes - I'm always so intimidated!! Gotta stop being like that!!

You can find it on CC in the Season's Best recipe area.

What is a Mini Pan Pizza?

A Mini Pan Pizza is a personal sized pizza that is made using our mini pan, which is specifically designed for making individual pizzas.

How do I make a Mini Pan Pizza?

To make a Mini Pan Pizza, simply preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, roll out your desired pizza dough onto the mini pan, add your toppings, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.

Can I use any type of dough for the Mini Pan Pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of pizza dough for the Mini Pan Pizza. However, keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the thickness and type of dough.

Do I need to grease the mini pan before making the pizza?

No, our mini pan has a non-stick coating, so you do not need to grease it before making the pizza. This makes for easy clean-up as well!

What toppings work best for Mini Pan Pizzas?

You can use any toppings you prefer for your Mini Pan Pizza, but some popular options include pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and olives. You can also get creative and try different combinations to find your favorite!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies