• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About May Sales Credit

In summary, to earn May sales credit, you must make a purchase of at least $75 in the month of May, which can be a single order or multiple orders. There is no limit to how much credit you can earn, but it must be used by the end of May and cannot be carried over to the following month. The credit can be used towards any product on the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant, but not for shipping or taxes and cannot be combined with other offers. If a product purchased with the credit is returned, the credit will be deducted from the account or the refund for the returned product. May sales credit cannot be transferred to another person, but can be used to purchase a gift for someone else.
pcjeanie
I have some May business to send in yet. I am short May sales to earn the plus bonus and may qualify with these sales, but I don't think these sales will count because I didn't send it in by 5/31. Is this true? I will have to count come of it for May because it's some HWC items. Of course, if it doesn't help me qualify for SS3 plus bonus, it would be better to count any non HWC items for June sell-a-thon. Advice please.

Jeanie

If you want it to count toward commission or consultant incentives you needed to submit it by May 31st. For the hostess and guest specials to count for your customers and hosts, yo uhave until the end of June to submit it.
I hope this helps! :)

Thanks. I just wasn't sure I could use it to qualify for my June plus bonus.

Jeanie

Jeanie - the Super Starter program goes on a monthly basis. The sales you submit in one calendar month count towards that month, regardless if they are from a show in the previous month. There are promotions, like June Sell-a-thon, where the sales have to be held and submitted in that calendar month. So, your May shows will count towards your June Super Starter month, but not June Sell-a-thon. HTH

sell a thon sales have to be held and submitted in June. Like everyone else has said it will count towards your ss bonus month though

1. How do I earn May sales credit?

To earn May sales credit, you must make a purchase of at least $75 in the month of May. This can be a single order or a combination of multiple orders throughout the month. Your sales credit will be automatically applied to your account once your purchase has been processed.

2. Is there a limit to how much May sales credit I can earn?

There is no limit to how much May sales credit you can earn. The more you spend, the more credit you will receive. However, please keep in mind that the credit must be used by the end of May and cannot be carried over to the following month.

3. Can I use my May sales credit towards any product?

Yes, your May sales credit can be used towards any product available on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It cannot be used towards shipping or taxes, and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. What happens if I return a product that I used my May sales credit towards?

If you return a product that you used your May sales credit towards, the credit will be deducted from your account. If the credit has already been used towards another purchase, the amount will be deducted from the refund for the returned product.

5. Can I transfer my May sales credit to someone else?

Unfortunately, May sales credit cannot be transferred to another person. It can only be used by the account holder who earned the credit. However, you can use your credit to purchase a gift for someone else if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies