• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About March Sales Promo

In summary, the March sales promo for Pampered Chef is a special promotion that offers exclusive discounts and deals on select products during the month of March. To take advantage of this promo, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant. Not all products are included in the promo, but there is a wide variety to choose from. The promo cannot be combined with other discounts, but you can still use host rewards or coupons. The specific end date of the promo may vary, so it's best to check the Pampered Chef website or with your consultant.
Kelly8
Okay, so if you turn in 2 shows before the 15th, you'll get $25 off conference. If you submitt $2500, you'll get $100 off. And $5000 gets you free. If you submit 2 shows before the 15th AND $2500 total for the month, do you get $125 of conference? I thought not, but one of my consultants read it like you do. When I read the fine print again, it was kind of vague. It says, "You may also earn $25 off if you hold and submit 2 shows between March 1 and midnight CT on March 15, 2010." This came from under the $100 off explanation part-so to me that's vague. It doesn't really say "in addition to;" it seems to be just a re-explanation of the first part.

Yes, if you earn the $25 you can also earn $100 for submitting $2500 for the month. However, if you turn in 2 shows before the 15th and submit $5000 for the month you only earn the $200 NOT $225. Clear as mud?

Hahaha clear as mud! Maybe you should write the fine print on the promo flyers! Thanks!

1. What is the March sales promo for Pampered Chef?

The March sales promo for Pampered Chef is a special promotion that offers exclusive discounts and deals on select products during the month of March. It is a great opportunity to save money while stocking up on your favorite Pampered Chef items.

2. How do I take advantage of the March sales promo?

To take advantage of the March sales promo, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can browse the featured products and add them to your shopping cart to receive the discounted price.

3. Are all products included in the March sales promo?

No, not all products are included in the March sales promo. The promotion only applies to select products that are featured on the Pampered Chef website. However, there is a wide variety of items to choose from, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items.

4. Can I combine the March sales promo with other discounts or specials?

No, the March sales promo cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials. It is a stand-alone promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. However, you can still use any available host rewards or coupons towards your purchase.

5. When does the March sales promo end?

The March sales promo typically runs for the entire month of March. However, the specific end date may vary. It is always best to check the Pampered Chef website or with your consultant for the exact end date of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_usmc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • kam