• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Kit Enhanement Month

In summary, Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase exclusive products to add to their starter kits or current inventory. It typically takes place in the month of October, allowing consultants to add new and exclusive products to their inventory at a discounted price. To participate, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and can purchase the products through your consultant's website or directly from them. This promotion is also open to new consultants, providing them with an opportunity to add more variety to their starter kits and jumpstart their business.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
My kit enhancement month is September. Does this mean that I can get 40% off a stoneware plus the 20% off guest special? IF I can, how do I enter it in Pampered Partner? Thanks so much

Molly Jo said:
My kit enhancement month is September. Does this mean that I can get 40% off a stoneware plus the 20% off guest special? IF I can, how do I enter it in Pampered Partner? Thanks so much

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think no...
since you're entering the kit enhancement through a non-commission order (not with a show) it wouldn't be eligable.

Hi there! Yes, you can definitely get 40% off a stoneware plus the 20% off guest special during your kit enhancement month in September. To enter it in Pampered Partner, you will need to log in to your account and go to the "Orders" tab. From there, you can enter the item number for the stoneware and then add the guest special discount code at checkout. If you have any trouble, you can always reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. Happy shopping!

What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase exclusive products to add to their starter kits or current inventory.

When does Kit Enhancement Month take place?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of October, but the exact dates may vary each year. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

How do I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can purchase the exclusive products through your consultant's website or by contacting them directly.

What are the benefits of participating in Kit Enhancement Month?

Participating in Kit Enhancement Month allows you to add new and exclusive products to your inventory, making it easier to showcase a wider range of products to your customers. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new products at a discounted price.

Can I still participate in Kit Enhancement Month if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are also eligible to participate in Kit Enhancement Month. It is a great opportunity to add more variety to your starter kit and jumpstart your business with exclusive products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tjb11675