• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When should invitations be sent for a party?

In summary, the PO sends out invitations about 2 weeks before the party and encourages the hosts to send out other forms of invites. The hosts should be prepared for a potential increase in attendance if they are doing their own invites instead of using the PO's.
melaniehay22
Hey!
I had a question or two about sending invitations for your hosts. I don't mind doing it at all, but what's the latest you should send them out? I try to have at least 4 weeks before the show, but I wanted to check and see what kind of time frame everyone else used. Thanks!!!

I send out invitations 7-10 days before the show. Any sooner than that, and people forget, and don't RSVP because they think they have plenty of time.

A PC party is not a wedding. To paraphrase Tammy Stanley - Either they have the night free and they want to come, or they don't. It's not going to matter when they get the invitation - if they have a child's recital, or ball game, or it's their regular book club night, they aren't going to come, whether they get the invitation 2 days before the show, or 4 weeks before the show.

I have found that when they get the invitation a week before the show, they know right away what their schedule is, and can RSVP immediately yes or no. I have great show attendance doing it this way...but I also have my hosts use many types of inviting, not just rely on the invitations I send. I encourage them to pass out post cards, put up a flyer or notice at work, do a Facebook Event Page, invite by word of mouth, and use they email invitation from my website.

Excellent, thanks for the tips! I picked up sending them "four weeks" before hand from some host coaching training I listened to. I feel relieved thinking about it like "if they can't come, they already know they can't come." Thanks!!

I sent them out about 2 weeks before the party but have sent them as soon as 1 week before.Keep in mind now that the PO doesn't guarantee one day first class mail any more (to the same area at least). It can take up to 2-5 days depending on where the people live.

I send the host a "save the date" email that she can send out right away. I mail/email invites 2 weeks before and I have the host start making reminder calls 1 week before the party.

I will be mailing invites for two of my February hosts so far, I mentioned that I could so if they needed some assistance due to time constraints, these two jumped all over the offer. Least I know it will more difficult for them to cancel if I am doing the invites. I am hoping to see a difference in attendance and show avg. I recently left my part time job to do PC full time so I have a bit more time available to do extra to help boost sales.

What types of invitations are available for Pampered Chef parties?

At Pampered Chef, we offer both digital and physical invitations for our parties. Our digital invitations can be easily shared via email or social media, while our physical invitations can be mailed directly to your guests.

Do I have to pay for the invitations?

No, our invitations are completely free for our hosts to use. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to invite your guests and have a successful party!

Can I customize the invitations with my own information?

Yes, our invitations can be personalized with your party date, time, location, and contact information. You can also add a personal message or photo to make your invitations even more unique.

How far in advance should I send out the invitations?

We recommend sending out invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give your guests enough time to RSVP and plan for the party. This also allows us to prepare and ship any orders placed at the party.

Can I track who has RSVP'd to my party through the invitations?

Yes, our digital invitations come with an RSVP feature that allows you to keep track of who has confirmed their attendance. You can also manually update the RSVP list for any physical invitations you have sent out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cookingabcs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
susans_kitchen
  • ChefLisa