• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Increasing Sales

In summary, the author is thinking about starting a PC club where 12 people commit to spending $20/month on PC products and then one person from that group gets the host benefits for the month. The author has never tried this, but has heard of Stampin' Up doing this. The author thinks that the problem would be finding 12 people.
AmyR
Hello~
I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried setting up a PC club where 12 people commit to spending $20/month on PC products and then one person from that group gets the host benefits for the month? If so, I would like to have more information about it. :)

I have never tried it but have heard of Stampin' Up doing that. I would be interested too!

The problem would be finding 12 people. You may find a couple who love the product that much, but then what if you didn't find 12 for a while. I'm not sure... you'll have to keep us posted if you try this.

Melody

I have been attending a Stampin' Up workshop the last couple of months and it's been fun plus I'm starting to get addicted! The consultant is a teacher and she invites her friends and teachers each month. My neighbor works with her and invited me, so her workshops get perpetuated by word of mouth. Everybody pays $5 for supplies b/c we use all of her stuff...but, if you buy something, the fee is waived. She said that the fee goes towards replenishing supplies. She does a talk about Stampin' Up for people who are new but if there's nobody new, we just get to making cards, eat, talk and have fun...and she even gives out door prizes.

I would like to try something like this w/ PC. Hold cooking classes, charge $5 for the class (unless they buy something), have fun themes, make it hands-on, and send them off w/ recipes. The fee would pay for the food, possibly even for the door prizes, and maybe even more products for people to use in class.

Most likely people will buy, but I think that if it's not a requirement to be part of the club, there's more of a chance for the cooking club to keep its momentum and maybe be lucrative long term but at a minimum, just from having your name out there, honing your craft, and keeping people involved w/ PC would be a great thing.

I like your ideaI like the idea holding of cooking classes but where would you do it? My kitchen wouldn't be big enough to do something like that with more than about 3 people. Who would you market to? I'm thinking college kids and/or newly weds or engaged? It sounds like lots of fun! Do you have any of the basics figured out or are you still thinking? Let us know! I'm definitely interested in finding out how it goes.

O, that sounds like funPlease keep us updated if anyone tries this, that would be something neat to try, especially since I live in a small town there is nowhere around here that would have something of the sort that would compete, I know I took cake decorating classes in the back of a bakery when I was pregnant with my first child just for something to do and I had lots of fun, and there were about 10 people there give or take on each session. I might have to try this myself, maybe mail out a questionaire about this and see how many people would be interested in something like this. HMMM, now you got my brain going into overdrive, lol, just what I needed. ;)

I don't have anything figured out b/c I've only been thinking about it since going to my 2nd Stampin' party. I would probably start in my home, tho it would be really cozy to have 4-5 people in here cooking.

just rambling now, but I know of an ideal place at a friends church b/c of it's layout, I'm not sure if they'd let me do something like this (just have to ask!)...perhaps if I donated something (time or $$) it would work. But the stamp parties are held in a community room of our local police station...surely I can find something like that w/ a kitchen. It's just going to take some research and creativity. We've got a place called the Jones Center for Families where everything is free- gym, courts, ice skating, pool, daycare, classes, computer lab...it is AWESOME! They offer free classes (you can charge for supplies only) for the community, and I had looked into that but, I can't promote my business if I did something like this basically, I couldn't sell any products. I'm still thinking about this one b/c even if I just did the classes, I could still get my name out there and practice.

Good luck with your efforts...I am really interested in hearing more ideas!

MSmith, I'd do that just for advertising your biz. If people come to these classes, they'll see how much fun they can have in the kitchen, how easy it is to use our products, and they'd be able to work with them in person.. in the kitchen, where they're going to use them in their own home. It seems like an awesome idea to get your name out there and get some bookings out of it.. You never know, you could get recruits from it too! The best form of advertising is word-of-mouth, and this is just the thing people talk to their friends about!

Good luck, and let us know what your results are if you try this..
God bless!
-Amanda

1. How can I increase my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several ways to increase your sales as a Pampered Chef consultant. First, make sure you are familiar with the products and can speak to their quality and benefits. Second, utilize social media and online platforms to showcase the products and reach a wider audience. Third, offer specials and promotions to entice customers to make a purchase. Finally, host parties and events where you can demonstrate the products and allow customers to try them out before making a purchase.

2. Is there a specific target audience I should focus on to increase my sales?

Pampered Chef products appeal to a wide range of customers, so there is no specific target audience. However, it may be helpful to focus on individuals or groups who are interested in cooking, entertaining, or home organization. This could include new homeowners, busy parents, or individuals who enjoy hosting parties. It's also important to consider the demographics of your local area and tailor your marketing efforts accordingly.

3. How can I upsell to customers to increase my sales?

One effective way to upsell to customers is to offer complementary products or add-ons to their initial purchase. For example, if a customer is purchasing a kitchen knife set, you could suggest purchasing a cutting board or knife sharpener as well. Another strategy is to offer bundle deals or discounts for purchasing multiple products together. Additionally, highlighting the benefits and features of a higher-priced product compared to a lower-priced one can encourage customers to upgrade.

4. Are there any tips for retaining customers and increasing repeat sales?

To retain customers and increase repeat sales, it's important to provide excellent customer service and follow-up. This can include sending personalized thank-you notes or emails, offering loyalty programs or discounts for returning customers, and staying in touch with customers through social media or email marketing. Additionally, consistently introducing new products and hosting events or parties can keep customers engaged and interested in purchasing from you again.

5. How can I track my sales and measure my success?

Pampered Chef provides consultants with online tools to track their sales and earnings. You can also utilize a spreadsheet or sales tracking software to keep track of your sales and profits. Additionally, setting specific sales goals and regularly reviewing your progress can help you measure your success and identify areas for improvement. Don't forget to also gather feedback from your customers to see how they feel about the products and your services, and use that information to make adjustments and improve your sales strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • T1Pumper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefbecky
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies