• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Ordering April Grow With Love Special on Beta Site

In summary, the "Trouble Ordering April Grow With Love Special on Beta Site" is a limited-time offer on the company's beta website that includes a selection of best-selling April flowers and plants packaged in a gift box. To access the beta site, click on the provided link or type in the URL, which can also be found on the official website or social media pages. If having trouble ordering, ensure using a supported browser and that the offer is still valid. This special offer is only available on the beta website, and customization options are not currently available. The company is constantly working to improve their offerings and updates may be coming in the future.
MissChef
Gold Member
On the April Grow With Love Special, it says at the very bottom that it can be ordered as a future party pick and even gives numbers, but in the Beta Site, when I try to enter that number it won't take it. And when I do it by the description and the picture, it only brings up one picture to choose and it's the set at the full $99! Am I missing something? I'm trying to give this to a past host as her future party pick and it will not let me! Has anyone ran into this problem and if so, how did you fix it? I would really like to get my show closed, but this is preventing that,:grumpy: and I have to wait until the morning to call the home office, so I thought I'd start here and see if anyone could help me here??!!

You should be able to see a link for the Future Party Pick (it might say Past Host, I can't remember) under where the products purchased are listed. When you click on that you can then search. The price will be full price until it's added to the cart, then it's adjusted. Does that make sense?

Sorry I never answered on this but u r right and I did find out how to do it! Thanks Rae!

I'm thinking that special was just for 1 month - April or May only. It is no longer available as a set - you have to buy them individually.

That's right, Scott, but her question was asked during that time period.

What is the "Trouble Ordering April Grow With Love Special on Beta Site"?

The April Grow With Love Special is a limited-time offer on our beta website that includes a selection of our best-selling April flowers and plants, packaged in a beautiful gift box and ready for delivery.

How do I access the beta site to order the April Grow With Love Special?

To access the beta site, simply click on the provided link or type in the URL in your web browser. You can also find the link on our official website or social media pages.

Why am I having trouble ordering the April Grow With Love Special on the beta site?

There may be several reasons for this, such as technical difficulties or an expired offer. Please make sure you are using a supported web browser and that the offer is still valid before attempting to order again.

Is the April Grow With Love Special only available on the beta site?

Yes, this special offer is only available on our beta website. We are constantly testing and improving our website, and appreciate your support in helping us make it the best it can be.

Can I customize the April Grow With Love Special on the beta site?

Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to offer customization options for the April Grow With Love Special on the beta site. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our offerings, so stay tuned for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dancedivine