1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Question about hosting

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

My new recruit wants to know how often her girlfriend can be the host (they are at the same address).

I'm not sure if there is some sort of a rule per se...

Jun 18, 2009
  2. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

There's no "limit" but....may raise some eyebrows in HO if she hosts several times a month or something...for several months in a row. KWIM?

Jun 18, 2009
  3. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

Ok, the problem with that is that if they see that they live at your address they will NOT give you the commission on the discounted items because they assume you will be using them too. Found that out the hard way with my grown daughter who hosted a show--she bought over $150 worth of things at a discount and I got no commission on it.

Jun 18, 2009
  4. Hmmm....this brings up a question for me. For various reasons I have had several hosts who wanted the items delivered to my address (host was on vacation, afraid "shady" neighbors would take it, etc.). If they see all of these coming to my address instead of host's address, will I lose my commission?

5. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

No, just put the address in as:

Suzy Host
    c/o Jane Consultant
    Address
    City, State, Zip

Jun 18, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I always do this. I even did it for my SIL's show (same Last Name) with no problem.

7. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

If the girlfriend has a separate address, can it just get done as a ship to consultant? I think she is looking for about once a month on the months she doesn't have parties. I told her I thought it would work until she heard otherwise...not sure what else to tell her.

Jun 18, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted