• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Frequency for Couples Living at the Same Address - Expert Answers

In summary, if your girlfriend has a separate address, you can do it as a ship to consultant. However, if she lives at your address, you will not get the commission on the discounted items.
dkitten13
My new recruit wants to know how often her girlfriend can be the host (they are at the same address).

I'm not sure if there is some sort of a rule per se...

dkitten13 said:
My new recruit wants to know how often her girlfriend can be the host (they are at the same address).

I'm not sure if there is some sort of a rule per se...

There's no "limit" but....may raise some eyebrows in HO if she hosts several times a month or something...for several months in a row. KWIM?

Ok, the problem with that is that if they see that they live at your address they will NOT give you the commission on the discounted items because they assume you will be using them too. Found that out the hard way with my grown daughter who hosted a show--she bought over $150 worth of things at a discount and I got no commission on it.

Hmmm....this brings up a question for me. For various reasons I have had several hosts who wanted the items delivered to my address (host was on vacation, afraid "shady" neighbors would take it, etc.). If they see all of these coming to my address instead of host's address, will I lose my commission?

No, just put the address in as:Suzy Host
c/o Jane Consultant
Address
City, State, Zip

PamperedK said:
No, just put the address in as:

Suzy Host
c/o Jane Consultant
Address
City, State, Zip

I always do this. I even did it for my SIL's show (same Last Name) with no problem.

If the girlfriend has a separate address, can it just get done as a ship to consultant? I think she is looking for about once a month on the months she doesn't have parties. I told her I thought it would work until she heard otherwise...not sure what else to tell her.

1. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. They will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful event.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host specials. You also get the chance to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun time with friends and family.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host a virtual party where you can invite guests to shop online and earn rewards as a host. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to host a successful virtual party.

4. How many guests should I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests to your party to ensure a good turnout and a successful event. However, you can invite as many guests as you'd like.

5. What kind of products and recipes will be featured at my Pampered Chef party?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to customize the products and recipes that will be featured at your party based on your preferences and needs. They will also provide you with a variety of options to choose from to make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Roadtripray