• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Host Specials

In summary, the speaker's friend won Mystery Host for the open house in March and also booked a party for May. The speaker wants to know if their friend can purchase two host specials for May and how to enter it in PP. The answer is yes, the friend can purchase two host specials and the speaker can easily enter it in PP by creating a new order and selecting the friend as the host. This is possible because the friend booked a show within six months of the current host's show.
kmemry
I had a friend win Mystery Host for my open house in March and she also booked a party for May!! My question is can she purchase two host specials for the month of May and if so how would I enter it in PP. Thank you to all that reply!!!!:)

If you entered her as a booking on the Mystery Host party then, YES, she can order 2 host specials in May. The first has to be as a guest order under her name and the other as the host order.

how would I but the host special under a guest order? I thought that only a host can order the host special.

a guest can order the host special when the current host's show was booked off of that guest. So, if you have a host and her friend books a show and that show is held within six months than both the host and her friend can order the host special at the friends show. All you would need to do for the guest to order the host special is to put in the host special number in the guests order. I hope that what I just said was not confusing, just don't know how else to say it!

Hi there! Congratulations on your friend winning Mystery Host for your open house in March and booking a party for May. That's fantastic news! To answer your question, yes, your friend can purchase two host specials for the month of May. You can easily enter this in PP by going to the "Orders" tab and selecting "New Order." From there, you can enter your friend's name as the host and select the two host specials she would like to purchase. I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What are the current host specials?

The current host specials vary each month and can include discounted products, free products, or special offers. You can find the current host specials by visiting our website, contacting your consultant, or attending a Pampered Chef party.

2. How can I become a host and take advantage of the specials?

To become a host, you can either host a party at your home or online, or you can have a catalog party where you collect orders from friends and family. Your consultant can help you choose the best option for you and guide you through the process.

3. Are there any requirements to qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must have a minimum of $200 in party sales and have at least one guest who books and holds a party within 21 days of your party. The more sales and bookings you have, the more rewards you can earn.

4. Can I combine the host specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the host specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and free products based on your party sales and bookings.

5. How long do I have to redeem my host specials?

Host specials must be redeemed within 60 days of your party date. If you are unable to redeem them within this time frame, please contact your consultant to discuss alternative options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • amuia