• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the host specials and discounts for Pampered Chef parties?

different consultants). Jane is still able to take advantage of the 10% past host discount for her own show.
PC Jessica
I have a question, I know that a past host gets the host specials at any shows booked at her party for 6 months, but what if the party was not booked from her party and is still within the 6 month time period is she/he still able to receive that discount. Thanks for the help, I'm kind of new to PC and need all the help I can get!

The hostess can only take advantage of the Booking Benefit for shows booked from her show. In order for her to purchase the Host Special for a show booked from her's, it NEEDS to be entered into Pampered Partner! That is why there are like 3 windows that pop up before you transmit a show asking if you entered ALL the Bookings. If it is not entered into Pampered Partner, she will not get the Booking Benefit. I also believe that both shows MUST be held with you as the consultant...someone correct me if I am wrong. If she is at a show that was not booked from her show, then she can take advantage of her 10% past host discount. Hope that helps!

Related Question?In the past, If the guest special was buy $50 in product get something free then the host could get it if she spent more than $50. But now that orders are being sent with the names of who is ordering, I was told that wouldn't work anymore. Is that right? I don't understand why they could still combine their host discount with a 20% off guest special but not the $50= free special. :confused:

Ok. Thanks, I haven't even had my first show yet and that was a question that popped up. I'll let my hostess know. Thanks again!

Cookie said:
In the past, If the guest special was buy $50 in product get something free then the host could get it if she spent more than $50. But now that orders are being sent with the names of who is ordering, I was told that wouldn't work anymore. Is that right? I don't understand why they could still combine their host discount with a 20% off guest special but not the $50= free special. :confused:
If the host spends $50 (before tax) and the special is "get free with $50" the host IS eligible to get the free item.

What do you mean that orders are being sent with the names of who is ordering why would that affect the host getting the special? :confused:

Sowhen a host spends $50.00 or more , she IS able to receive the free product they are offering ? Hmm...i was always told no. Now her money she earned for being a host does not count twords that correct , it is after she spends that. If what she spends after her free money is $50.00 or more . Right ?

Now what about say September how the special is 20% off stoneware. Does that mean 20% off on top of what ever her discount is ? Iam really confused !! Any one know ?? :confused:

rhonda4554 said:
The hostess can only take advantage of the Booking Benefit for shows booked from her show. In order for her to purchase the Host Special for a show booked from her's, it NEEDS to be entered into Pampered Partner! That is why there are like 3 windows that pop up before you transmit a show asking if you entered ALL the Bookings. If it is not entered into Pampered Partner, she will not get the Booking Benefit. I also believe that both shows MUST be held with you as the consultant...someone correct me if I am wrong. If she is at a show that was not booked from her show, then she can take advantage of her 10% past host discount. Hope that helps!
You are partly right.

The booking benefit allows the past host to buy the host special at any show that is recorded as booked at her show. She also gets her 10% discount on anything else she wants to buy at that show (she can not use the 10% discount for the host special). If she goes to a show that was not booked from her show she can use the 10% discount for a full year after her own show no matter who the consultant is.

As far as consultants go: It does not matter who the consultant is to use the past host special. The booking goes with the past host number and the new host's name not the consultant. For instance, I am consultant for Mary's show and Jane and Sue both book shows before Mary's show closes. Then Sue decides to become a consultant so I give her Jane's show (they're neighbors). Mary CAN get the host special at Jane's show even though Sue is the consultant.

D_Patel said:
when a host spends $50.00 or more , she IS able to receive the free product they are offering ? Hmm...i was always told no. Now her money she earned for being a host does not count twords that correct , it is after she spends that. If what she spends after her free money is $50.00 or more . Right ?

Now what about say September how the special is 20% off stoneware. Does that mean 20% off on top of what ever her discount is ? Iam really confused !! Any one know ?? :confused:
It is the dollars she SPENDS that are counted. AFTER all her free and discounts are subtracted and before tax.

In September the 20% will be off before her show discount and the total she SPENDS after all that has to be $50 out of her pocket before tax.

You were right...I called field services to make sure. Hosts are eligible to get the free product if they spend $50. Now I wonder why I was told that they weren't. :confused: Usually the person who told me this is right on top of things, but I guess no one is perfect.

How the guest special works is that the host gets the 20% off and they can also take off whatever thier host discount is. Like if they earn a 25% discount on additional items after free and half priced items that is taken off of their order also. So they would get 45% off.

What are the current host specials being offered?

The current host specials vary depending on the month and promotion. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date information.

How can I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party or cooking show with a minimum sales amount. The specific sales amount may also vary depending on the current promotion. Your consultant can provide more details.

Are the host specials different for online parties?

Yes, the host specials may differ for online parties. Your consultant can provide more information on the current online party host specials.

Can I combine the host specials with other offers or discounts?

Host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your consultant may be able to offer additional perks or benefits as a thank you for hosting a party.

When will I receive the host specials?

The host specials will be shipped along with your party order or online order, depending on the type of party you hosted. Your consultant can provide an estimated delivery date for your host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diamond
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bellakieu
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • stephaniekocala