• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Order Question: Commission Sales and Reaching SS2 Goal

In summary, you will earn commission on any additional purchases made by your host beyond the $25.00 free merchandise. However, these commission sales will not count towards your SS2 goal, which is based on your personal sales and recruiting. It's great that you have 3 bookings from your recent show and that you reached your SS2 goal with the help of those orders. Keep up the good work and happy cooking!
bejams
I have a question about my host order. My host had only a $200.00 show so she gets $25.00 free PC and 20% off. My question is If she orders $50.00 more than the $25.00 free merchandise, will that count as commision sales. I am $350.00 away from my SS2. If I add in her show at $200.00 then her extra $50.00 Will that mean I just need $100.00 worth of sales, to make SS2. I also have a show closing on the 31st which I will get in about 6:00 pm. I am cutting it so close. I hope I never have to cut it this close again.

Yes.

Well, let me expand on that a little. :) She'll need to choose enough product so that she owes you $50 once her 25% is taken off. The easiest way to remember it is that if something is discounted (a past host's 10%, the current host's 15-30%) you only earn commission on the amount they pay. The host special doesn't ever count toward your commissionable sales. It would count toward the host's sales total, though, if the host she booked off of ordered it at her show. (That is *so* hard to explain!! LOL)

Wendy

Cutting it close!!I too am cutting it close. I am trying to close 4 shows before Wednesday. I am about to start pulling my hair out!! :D

Well, I made my SS 2 month, it was close until last night my show closed and I was about $300 over what I needed. I got 3 bookings from the show. It was great . I did the dim sum and then some, and the shrimp cakes. They are great. It was really fun to have the guest make there own.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your host order. I'm happy to help clarify your question. Any additional purchases made by your host beyond the $25.00 free merchandise will count towards your commission sales. So, if your host orders $50.00 more than the free merchandise, that will count towards your sales. However, please keep in mind that commission sales do not count towards your SS2 goal. Your SS2 goal is based on your personal sales and recruiting. I hope that helps! Best of luck with your upcoming show, and I hope you reach your SS2 goal. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is a host order?

A host order is an order placed by the host of a Pampered Chef party. It is a way for the host to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their party.

How do I place a host order?

You can place a host order through your Pampered Chef consultant or online using the host's unique party link. Your consultant will be able to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

What are the benefits of placing a host order?

Placing a host order allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also earn host rewards, such as exclusive products and discounts, depending on the total sales from your party.

Can I add items to my host order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a host order has been submitted, it cannot be modified. If you would like to add more items, you can place a separate order through your consultant or online.

When will my host order be delivered?

Your host order will be delivered to you within 2-3 weeks after the party closes. Your consultant will be able to provide you with a specific delivery date and tracking information for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clewisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
coriatc
Replies
Views
grgann
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies