• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What benefits does a host receive for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

In summary, the host benefit is a rewards program for hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. Hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from their party, with the amount of benefits increasing as sales increase. These benefits include free products, discounted products, and exclusive host-only products. To redeem host benefits, hosts must follow the instructions sent via email after their party closes and must do so within 30 days. Host benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but can be used towards regular-priced items. If a party is cancelled, host benefits will be forfeited, but if it is rescheduled within 30 days, the same benefits can still be earned.
KristinaD
So I know the host for a fundraiser does not receive the FREE product benefit...do they receive the host special for the month, the half price items, or the discount?
Thanks for any information!

The only host benefit they get at the fundraiser is they can purchase the monthly 60% off special. They do not get the 10% off for a year benefit either, nor do they get any booking benefits as the organization gets $ for those.

The host also pays for shipping when she orders the 60% off item.

But the host's order (other than the 60% off item) counts toward the Guest Sales which determines the amount of the check PC writes.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that the host for a fundraiser does not receive the free product benefit. However, they are eligible for the host special for the month, as well as half price items and discounts. If you have any other questions about hosting a fundraiser, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your interest in Pampered Chef!

What is the host benefit and how does it work?

The host benefit is a rewards program for hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. The more sales your party generates, the more benefits you can earn.

What types of benefits can a host receive?

Hosts can receive free products, discounted products, and exclusive host-only products as benefits. The specific benefits you can earn depend on the total sales from your party. For example, if your party reaches $200 in sales, you can earn one half-priced item. If your party reaches $600 in sales, you can earn 10% of the total sales in free products.

How do I redeem my host benefits?

Once your party closes and the orders are processed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your host benefits. You will have the option to choose your free and discounted products from a selection of eligible items. Your host benefits must be redeemed within 30 days of your party closing.

Can I combine my host benefits with other promotions or discounts?

No, host benefits cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They can only be used towards regular-priced items. However, you can still earn and use any available Host Credit towards discounted items.

What happens if I have to cancel or reschedule my party?

If you need to cancel or reschedule your party, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. Your host benefits will be forfeited if the party is cancelled. If you reschedule your party within 30 days, you can still earn the same benefits as originally planned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahmyers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonw