• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Guest Special

In summary, a host must spend $50 after discount to qualify for the guest special of the month. 1/2 priced items do not count towards this total. Additionally, purchasing the host special does not count towards the $50 total. The general rule is that a host cannot earn something free on an item that is already heavily discounted. However, there have been instances where a host received the free gift by purchasing only the host special, so it may vary by consultant or region.
ChefVicki
I had a question--Can the total a host spends on her discounted and 1/2 price items count toward a 50 dollar total for the guest special of the month?

Also if a past host buys the host special does that count toward the 50 dollar total to purchase the guest special?

Thanks so much for your help-all of you are a great inspiration to me when I am down about PC

Vicki~

yes...if the host spends $50.00 then she can get the guest special. Also, your past host who purchases the host special can also get the guest special if the purchase is $50.

Ha, Vicki, I saw your question & thought, "wow, that's the question I was just asking!" Didn't realize until I got into this thread to find the answer that you were the one who put it on here! Thanks for checking for me. :)

ChefVicki said:
I had a question--Can the total a host spends on her discounted and 1/2 price items count toward a 50 dollar total for the guest special of the month?

Also if a past host buys the host special does that count toward the 50 dollar total to purchase the guest special?

Thanks so much for your help-all of you are a great inspiration to me when I am down about PC

Vicki~

Vicki,

A host only earns the guest special when her total is $50 after the discount is taken. 1/2 priced items do not count for this special.

And, as far as I know the host special does not count towards the $50. It is the double dipping theory, you can't earn something free on something that is already 60% off.

my understanding from my director is if the host gives you 50 dollars for her order before tax then she recieves the free gift.

that is my understanding also. Someone posted a email from the HO on here awhile back too. I understood from that post that if her total before taxes is 50.00 then she gets the gift. I just had a past host who bought the roasting pan and nothing else, she received her free gift just like everyone else that spent $50.00

1. What is the current guest special?

The current guest special changes every month, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

2. How can I take advantage of the guest special?

To take advantage of the guest special, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party or place an order through your consultant's personal website. The guest special will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

3. Can I combine the guest special with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the guest special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a stand-alone promotion offered exclusively to guests of Pampered Chef parties.

4. Is the guest special available for online orders?

Yes, the guest special is available for both in-person and online orders. As long as you order through a Pampered Chef consultant's personal website, you will be able to take advantage of the guest special.

5. Can I still receive the guest special if I host a party?

No, the guest special is only available for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party. However, as a host, you will have access to exclusive host rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies