1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Question About guest special

1. ChefVicki

ChefVicki Novice Member

I had a question--Can the total a host spends on her discounted and 1/2 price items count toward a 50 dollar total for the guest special of the month?

Also if a past host buys the host special does that count toward the 50 dollar total to purchase the guest special?

Thanks so much for your help-all of you are a great inspiration to me when I am down about PC

Vicki~

Nov 16, 2005
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

yes...if the host spends $50.00 then she can get the guest special. Also, your past host who purchases the host special can also get the guest special if the purchase is $50.

Nov 16, 2005
  3. Ha, Vicki, I saw your question & thought, "wow, that's the question I was just asking!" Didn't realize until I got into this thread to find the answer that you were the one who put it on here! Thanks for checking for me. :)

Nov 16, 2005
  4. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Vicki,

A host only earns the guest special when her total is $50 after the discount is taken. 1/2 priced items do not count for this special.

And, as far as I know the host special does not count towards the $50. It is the double dipping theory, you can't earn something free on something that is already 60% off.

Nov 16, 2005
  5. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

my understanding from my director is if the host gives you 50 dollars for her order before tax then she recieves the free gift.

Nov 17, 2005
  6. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

that is my understanding also. Someone posted a email from the HO on here awhile back too. I understood from that post that if her total before taxes is 50.00 then she gets the gift. I just had a past host who bought the roasting pan and nothing else, she received her free gift just like everyone else that spent $50.00

Nov 17, 2005
Have something to add?