• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the host's order count towards the show total and receive a discount?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers two types of fundraisers: traditional and online. Traditional fundraisers involve hosting a cooking show party where a percentage of sales goes towards the fundraiser, while online fundraisers are done entirely through a personalized link and also earn a percentage of sales. The amount of money that can be raised varies depending on the number of participants, sales, and percentage donated, with an average of 10-15%. A wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, pantry items, and cookbooks are available for purchase through a fundraiser. The length of a fundraiser can vary but typically lasts for 2-3 weeks. Pampered Chef provides support such as personalized links, social media graphics, and assistance from a consultant. Incent
grgann
Hi,
So I am doing a fundraising show this weekend, and I know the host only gets the host special and does not earn free product, but she is wondering if her order counts towards the show total? Does she get the discount on what she orders based on the sales? I am a little confused about this part, and clarification would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Claire

Her order counts toward the show total. She has to be at an official show (150) before she can order the host special. No other discounts or free products apply to her. She even has to pay shipping (which I think is just silly).

Thank you so much, this is really helpful. She already has $300 in outside orders so we are solid there, I was just a little stumped at the rest of the details.
You are right about it being silly that she is paying shipping. I may just pay that for her...
Thanks again!
Claire

What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers two types of fundraisers: traditional fundraisers and online fundraisers. Traditional fundraisers involve hosting a cooking show party where a percentage of the sales goes towards the fundraiser. Online fundraisers are done entirely online through a personalized fundraising link and also earn a percentage of sales.

How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the number of participants, sales, and the percentage of sales donated. On average, fundraisers can earn between 10-15% of total sales.

What products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cookware, knives, utensils, and more. Additionally, there are also pantry items and cookbooks available for purchase through a fundraiser.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the needs and goals of the organization. On average, fundraisers last for 2-3 weeks but can be extended if needed.

What support does Pampered Chef offer for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support for fundraisers, including personalized fundraising links, social media graphics, fundraising materials, and assistance from a Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, the organization also offers incentives and rewards for successful fundraisers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • stefani2