• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Fundraisers

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser involves contacting a consultant, choosing a date and time, promoting the event, collecting orders, and receiving a portion of the sales as profit. The amount of money raised depends on factors such as the number of orders and average order amount, but on average organizations can earn 15-20% of total sales. Hosts can choose which products are available for fundraising and the duration of the event can be adjusted. Hosts can also earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from the fundraiser.
DebbieSM
One of my past hostesses is having a fundraiser for me this month. I understand the whole $ amount thing. She is having the fundraiser at work for a donation from the workers for the United Way. How would I set this up? I'm sure they would want to give the donation to the United Way because that is the whole reason why they are doing it in the first place. Can the check go to the person whom is organizing? Or does it have to go to the United Way? Please Help!! Thanks in advance.

Debbie :D

By the WayThe reason for the Big Smiley :D is there are 400 employees and she has already asked me for 130 order forms. :D :D :D

The check would get made out to United Way, but you can list the person as the organizer so it does get sent to her. THen she must get it to the organization. Hope that helps!

If they were to make the check out to the United Way, how would their company get credit for the fundraiser? Do you know what I mean? Basically how would the United Way know that the check was from this company doing a PC fundraiser?

Last edited:
Hope this helps.Your organizer would either deliver it in person or send it by mail. Either way she should include a letter, on their company letter head, explaining what they did.
I know all organizations are greatly appreciative for donations so they too would want to know how and why this was done for them. And they especially want to know by whom. So the Company letterhead is just the ticket.

Does anyone know?Does anyone know how long it takes for the organization to receive the check after the show is submitted??

What is the process for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The process for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser is simple. First, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and discuss your fundraising goals and needs. The consultant will help you choose a date and time for your fundraiser, and will provide you with fundraising materials and order forms. Then, you can promote your fundraiser and collect orders from friends, family, and supporters. After the fundraiser, the consultant will deliver the orders and you will receive a portion of the sales as your fundraising profit.

How much money can I expect to raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on several factors, such as the number of orders, the average order amount, and the percentage of sales that your organization will earn. On average, organizations can earn 15-20% of the total sales from their fundraiser. However, with effective promotion and participation, it is possible to raise even more money.

Can I choose which Pampered Chef products will be available for fundraising?

Yes, you can choose which Pampered Chef products will be available for fundraising. Your consultant will provide you with a fundraising catalog that includes a selection of popular and seasonal products. You can also work with the consultant to customize your fundraiser and include specific products that your supporters may be interested in purchasing.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser typically lasts for 2-3 weeks. This allows enough time for you to promote the fundraiser, collect orders, and for the consultant to deliver the orders to your organization. However, the duration of your fundraiser can be adjusted based on your organization's needs and goals.

Can I earn free products or discounts through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, you can earn free products or discounts through a Pampered Chef fundraiser. As the host of the fundraiser, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your fundraiser. Additionally, your organization may be eligible for discounts on future Pampered Chef purchases based on the total sales from your fundraiser. Your consultant can provide more information about these rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies