1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Question about fundraisers

Tags:
  1. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

One of my past hostesses is having a fundraiser for me this month. I understand the whole $ amount thing. She is having the fundraiser at work for a donation from the workers for the United Way. How would I set this up? I'm sure they would want to give the donation to the United Way because that is the whole reason why they are doing it in the first place. Can the check go to the person whom is organizing? Or does it have to go to the United Way? Please Help!! Thanks in advance.

Debbie :D

Sep 16, 2005
  2. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

By the Way

The reason for the Big Smiley :D is there are 400 employees and she has already asked me for 130 order forms. :D :D :D

Sep 16, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

The check would get made out to United Way, but you can list the person as the organizer so it does get sent to her. THen she must get it to the organization. Hope that helps!

Sep 16, 2005
  4. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

If they were to make the check out to the United Way, how would their company get credit for the fundraiser? Do you know what I mean? Basically how would the United Way know that the check was from this company doing a PC fundraiser?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2005
    Sep 16, 2005
  5. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Hope this helps.

Your organizer would either deliver it in person or send it by mail. Either way she should include a letter, on their company letter head, explaining what they did.
    I know all organizations are greatly appreciative for donations so they too would want to know how and why this was done for them. And they especially want to know by whom. So the Company letterhead is just the ticket.

Sep 16, 2005
  6. Does anyone know?

Does anyone know how long it takes for the organization to receive the check after the show is submitted??

Oct 10, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted