• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Order HWC Items: Tax Deductible and Explanation Packet Available

In summary, purchasing HWC items can be tax deductible as business expenses for a Pampered Chef consultant. Creating an information packet is a good idea to explain the benefits of hosting a HWC party and other important details about the products and ordering process. It is recommended to check with Field Services for any further questions about tax deductions.
CarlyK
I am doing a pre-order for the HWC items in the month of April. My dad is taking the order forms to work and wanted to know, if someone purchases the HWC items, are they tax deductable?

I am also trying to come up with a little information packet on how everything works. My dad wants that to explain it all rather than having him try to do it.

I'm not an accountant, nor do I play on TV, but my take on this would be that the items are not tax deductable. TPC states that $1 from each purchase will go to ACS, but my interpretation is that TPC gets that $1 deduction, and not the customer.

You might want to ask Field Service about that one - it's a good question.

That is what I thought as well, but my dad was thinking that because they are purchasing the items for the fundraiser and the fundraiser will be receiving money from the sale in addition to the $1, that it was possible.

I shall call Field Services and see what they say!

It's not tax deductible because he will be receiving a product for his own use. He could purchase the products to donate to an organization such as a teen mom home or some other non-profit and then he could write off the deduction.

Hello! Thank you for reaching out about the pre-order for HWC items in April. I'm excited to hear that your dad is helping you with the order forms. To answer your question, yes, purchasing HWC items can be tax deductible as business expenses. As a pampered chef consultant, you can claim these expenses on your taxes.

I think creating an information packet is a great idea. It will make it easier for your dad to explain everything to potential customers. I would recommend including information about the benefits of hosting a HWC party, the rewards and discounts available for hosts, and any other important details about the products or ordering process. Let me know if you need any assistance with putting together the packet. Best of luck with your pre-order and I hope it is a success!

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To host a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the company directly. The consultant will work with you to plan and organize the fundraiser, while the company will provide all necessary materials and support.

2. What percentage of sales goes towards the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef fundraisers typically offer a 10-15% contribution from sales towards the fundraiser. However, this percentage may vary depending on the type and size of the fundraiser. Your consultant can provide more specific information.

3. Can I customize the products available for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products available for your fundraiser. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products to choose from, and your consultant can work with you to select the best options for your fundraiser.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the fundraiser?

There is no minimum sales requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. However, it is recommended to set a goal for the fundraiser to ensure a successful and profitable event.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

Pampered Chef fundraisers usually last for 2-4 weeks. This allows enough time for participants to place their orders and for the consultant to process and deliver the products. However, the duration can be adjusted based on the needs and preferences of the fundraiser host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • allisonserna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedalaska