• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Donation: Clarifying Extra 5% Contribution Calculation

In summary, to request a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply fill out the form on their website with your contact information and organization details. You can earn up to 15-20% of sales through the fundraiser, which typically lasts 2-4 weeks and has no upfront costs or fees. Pampered Chef also offers customizable options for products and prices to meet your organization's specific needs and goals.
tahodgin
Gold Member
If you donate say an extra 5% to a fundraiser is that after the 15% or with the 15%. I hope I'm making myself clear. If the fundraiser is $3000 their earnings would be $450 if you donate the 5% is it 15% & then another 5% to make it $22.50 or is it a total 20% to make it $600. I know I'm probably confusing you, but I need to figure this out so I can do this. Thanks

The 5% you would donate would be on the $3,000 (if you choose) or you could do 5% on the $450. If you do 5% on the $3,000, they would get a total of 20% or $600. That is how I am doing my fundraisers. I added 10% to the 15% PC gives so the team/group will get a total of 25%. I thought that would help entice people to do the fundraisers and I figure the 10% I donate would pay itself back to me in new bookings, exposure, and good karma! :)

I hope I understood your question correctly!

That is what I was asking. Thanks for helping out. I just wasn't sure how it worked. I'm new to this. Thanks so much for the help.

tahodgin said:
That is what I was asking. Thanks for helping out. I just wasn't sure how it worked. I'm new to this. Thanks so much for the help.

That's the beauty of the business, you get to do it which ever way you want to do it. :D

Hi there,I completely understand your confusion and want to help clarify the donation process for you. When you donate an extra 5% to a fundraiser, it is in addition to the 15% that the fundraiser is already receiving. So in the case of a $3000 fundraiser, the earnings would be $450 from the 15% and an additional $150 from the extra 5%, for a total of $600. I hope this helps clear things up for you. Thank you for your support of fundraising efforts!

1. How do I request a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To request a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply fill out the form on our website with your contact information and details about your organization. Our team will review your request and get in touch with you to discuss further.

2. How much money can my organization earn through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can earn through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the number of sales and the products sold. On average, organizations can earn up to 15-20% of the total sales.

3. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free to help make your fundraiser a success.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks, depending on your organization's needs and goals. Our team will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

5. Can we customize the products and prices for our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, we offer a variety of customizable options for our fundraisers, including personalized catalogs and pricing. Our team will work with you to create a fundraiser that meets your organization's specific needs and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Monty060609