• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Roasting Pan Included in the Feb Host Special?

In summary, the February special for Pampered Chef is the "Love is in the Air" promotion, which includes discounted products and free gifts with qualifying purchases. It is available from February 1st to February 28th and can be used for both online and in-person purchases. However, it cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Hosts can also earn rewards by hosting a qualifying party or placing an order of $200 or more.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have someone wondering if the Roasting pan is apart of the Feb. host special. I have read the flyer, but it doesn't say. I don't want to give false information.

No, the Roasting Pan is not available for 60% off. ONLY the items listed on the February Host Special flyer can be chosen as the special.

I have to agree with the host that is having the show in Feb. The flyer is a little confusing. It says 60% off any one piece of open stock cookware, but goes on to say that it excludes sets and lids. You would think they would make that a little clearer.

Last edited:
The flyer lists all the open stock pieces that would be available to purchase. It also states the exclusions. I think they made it pretty clear. Also, open stock refers to being able to purchase single pieces of a set.

Last edited:
I emailed the HO specifically about the Roasting Pan and they said NO. Bummer cuz it may cost me a booking. I may just offer it to my host for 60% using one of her half priced items and I'll eat the difference.

What is the February special for Pampered Chef?

The February special for Pampered Chef is the "Love is in the Air" promotion, which includes exclusive products at discounted prices, as well as free gifts with qualifying purchases.

How long is the February special available?

The "Love is in the Air" promotion is available from February 1st to February 28th.

Can I combine the February special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the February special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Is the February special available for online purchases?

Yes, the "Love is in the Air" promotion is available for both online and in-person purchases.

Can I earn host rewards with the February special?

Yes, you can earn host rewards with the "Love is in the Air" promotion by hosting a qualifying party or by placing an order of $200 or more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • mkcook