• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Your Facebook Page Link: A Guide for Tasty Tidbits Users

In summary, Facebook is a popular social media platform that allows users to connect with friends and family, share content, and discover new content. To create an account, simply go to the Facebook homepage and enter your information. While the basic features of Facebook are free to use, some optional features may require payment. If you come across content that violates the Community Standards, you can report it to Facebook. You can also adjust your privacy settings by going to the "Settings" tab.
urbnk8
How do I find out what my facebook page link is. I signed up for Tasty Tidbits and do not know what to put for my facebook link. Hopefully someone knows what I mean by this. Copying and pasting the address didn't work, and I can't seem to find it on the page anywhere. On my regular FB account, I can go to my info and it says right there (http://facebook.com/heather.urbaniak), but I can't find it for my PC "page".

Did you create a custom URL for your FB page? For my personal one it's minirottie but for my PC one I made it kristendclark to match my PWS..

Do you have at least 25 "fans" for your business page? if so, you can create a custom username at Log In | Facebook You should be prompted to select (I think it's via pulldown) your business page and then create a name for it. It cannot be changed once done so make sure you like what you chooose :)

Then you add that into your TT profile (make sure to NOT include the http:// part or else you'll get an error in your link).

1) What is Facebook?

Facebook is a social media platform that allows users to connect with friends and family, share photos and videos, and discover new content. It was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and has since become one of the most popular social networking sites in the world.

2) How do I create a Facebook account?

To create a Facebook account, go to the Facebook homepage and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be prompted to enter your name, email address or mobile number, password, date of birth, and gender. Once you have filled out all the required information, click on "Sign Up" and follow the instructions to complete the process.

3) Is Facebook free to use?

Yes, Facebook is free to use. However, there are some optional features such as advertising and buying virtual items that require payment. Otherwise, creating an account, connecting with friends, and using the basic features of Facebook are all free.

4) How do I report something on Facebook?

If you come across content on Facebook that violates the Community Standards, you can report it by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the post and selecting "Report post" or "Report photo". You can also report a user by going to their profile, clicking on the three dots, and selecting "Report". Facebook will review the content and take appropriate action if necessary.

5) How do I change my privacy settings on Facebook?

To change your privacy settings on Facebook, click on the downward arrow in the top right corner and select "Settings & Privacy" and then "Settings". From there, you can navigate to the "Privacy" tab and customize your settings for who can see your posts, who can send you friend requests, and more. It's important to regularly review and update your privacy settings to ensure your account is secure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
rhparsons
  • Rossana