• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Dots Dinnerware

In summary, the host is considering the dots dinnerware as a half price item and asked about the quality. The consultant tried to find information about the quality on the CC website, but found it to be general. The consultant only has the Simple Additions bowls from the kit and the large rectangular platter that she purchased a while ago for comparison. The consultant would love to get some opinions about the weight and feel of the dinnerware or any other opinions about the set.
lcrx
Gold Member
I have a host that is considering the dots dinnerware as her half price item and asked about the quality. I am a new consultant and don't have any of the dinnerware pieces. I tried CC, but the information was pretty general. I only have the Simple Additions bowls from the kit and the large rectangular platter that I purchased a while ago for comparison. I would love to get some opinions about the weight and feel of the dinnerware or any other opinions about the set. Thank you!

I have had my 8 - 12 place settings for almost a year, and I love them more everyday. I started with the samples, added two sets of four, and then a few more everytime there was a deal. It is so attractive with casual dining, great with salads in the Pasta bowls; small round bowls are great for cereal and soups; it is HAPPY in every way! Treat yourself to at least a couple of place settings whenever you can. It is very high quality. I use a dish washer and have noticed some wear but no different than on my other sets, over the years. Slight grey streaks but not enough to retire it or not use even when I have company. I have at least three good sets of China, in addition to my Dots, and the white and cranberry Simple Additions. The Dots get used the most!!!

The Dots set is essentially the same as the pieces (small bowls) that come in the kit, just round and with the dots on them. I've got a pair of the pasta bowls that I've had since they came out a couple of years ago, and I can't tell them from the newer ones I just opened a few months ago.Don't forget that HO will pay the return shipping in the first 30 days if the customer doesn't like them. Suggest that she get them and return them after a couple of weeks if she decides she doesn't like them.

Grandmarita said:
Slight grey streaks but not enough to retire it or not use even when I have company.

That is most likely from stainless steel cutlery. You can use Stainless Cleaner or other liquid or powdered cleanser with or without bleach to clean.

We use the dots dishes daily and always wash them in the dishwasher. I am the queen of chipped dishes (well my family is) and we have not one chiped dot dish - they hold up VERY well and even if one does get chipped PC will replace it in the first year. I got mine when they first came out so I have had them for some time now.

As for the grey marks. Those are caused by the cutlery scraping against them and our stainless cleaner works perfectly to remove them. Mine look brand new.

Thanks so much for your input. I figured they would be great quality, but I am especially happy to hear that they really are chip resistant (great for this host with many grandchildren). I think you have convinced me to start building my own set as well :)

The grey streaks are almost impossible to remove from my dishes. But the small squares were used all day everyday since they came out years ago...probably 7yrs or so. The dots have a few marks. When I see a mark I use cleaner to prevent build up. So far they are faint and still look great going into 1 year.

The dots are so affordable. My Portmerion dishes are $28 a dinner plate(need 6), $26 a salad plate(need 2), $26 a coffee mug(need 5) and $26 a cereal bowl(need 6).
Wasn't going to happen. I still have the dishes in case I win the lottery...or after the kids are out of school:)

I had a show and was able to get enough for 8 people half priced. I'm thinking November will get me a set 60% off!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can understand your host's concerns about the quality of the Dots dinnerware. I personally own a few pieces from the set and have been very happy with the weight and feel of them. They are sturdy and durable, yet still have a delicate look to them. I have also received positive feedback from customers who have purchased the set. I would recommend checking out some reviews online or reaching out to other consultants who may have more experience with the dinnerware. I hope this helps and good luck with your party!

1. What material is the Dots Dinnerware made of?

The Dots Dinnerware is made of durable stoneware, which is known for its strength and resistance to chipping.

2. Is the Dots Dinnerware dishwasher and microwave safe?

Yes, the Dots Dinnerware is both dishwasher and microwave safe for your convenience.

3. Are the Dots Dinnerware pieces sold individually or in sets?

The Dots Dinnerware pieces are sold individually, giving you the freedom to mix and match to create your own unique set.

4. What sizes are available for the Dots Dinnerware plates?

The Dots Dinnerware plates come in three sizes: dinner plates, salad plates, and dessert plates.

5. Can the Dots Dinnerware be used for special occasions or just everyday use?

The Dots Dinnerware is versatile and can be used for both special occasions and everyday use. Its elegant design adds a touch of sophistication to any table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies