• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Host's November Party Count Towards December Sales Incentive?

In summary, the Dec Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of December. Customers can earn free products or discounts by hosting a party or placing an order. To qualify, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales for a party or place an individual order of at least $75. The rewards vary based on sales generated, with options including free products or discounts up to 30% off. To redeem rewards, contact your consultant and choose your desired reward. The Dec Incentive cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but can be combined with Host Rewards and Host Specials. Rewards must be redeemed by the end of December.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I have a Nov party closing Monday. I know that it will not count toward the 2 shows in December incentive, but since the commission will be added in this month does it count toward the $1500 in sales incentive? Just curious. Thanks

The host hosted specifically to get 60% off cookware so there is no way I can even ask her to change it to a Dec show.

most likely not.....most of the incentives state have to be held and submitted in the same month as the promotion. Good luck!Hold and submit 2 Shows
Receive a hot new
spring product FREE!copied right from the flyer for you...

Unfortunately it doesn't count for either month's incentives. It just counts for the host to still be able to get that special and you'll get paid for it in the next pay period. Always double check the fine print on the flyers of the incentives, but you pretty much can count on each incentive being "hold & submit" in the same month of it.

It's a bummer, but no. As Amanda said.... it counts for the HOST, and it counts towards your active status in December, but that's it.

That's what I thought. That does stick though. Thanks gals

Ok, so I am bummed this wont count toward December but I am extemely excited because this is my 1st $1000 show :) I left her house with just under $500 in orders, I just got off the phone with her and it tipper her over the edge :) Then she spent $900 herself on her half offs and host special (too bad we don't get comission on that) but I am thrilled still :)

What is the Dec Incentive and how does it work?

The Dec Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of December. It is a way for customers to earn free products or discounts by hosting a party or placing an order. The more sales generated, the more rewards you can earn.

How do I qualify for the Dec Incentive?

To qualify for the Dec Incentive, you must either host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales or place an individual order of at least $75. You can also combine multiple orders from friends and family to reach the qualifying amount.

What are the rewards for the Dec Incentive?

The rewards for the Dec Incentive vary depending on the total sales generated. For a $200 party, you can earn a free product or 10% off your order. For a $500 party, you can earn a free product or 20% off your order. And for a $1000 party, you can earn a free product or 30% off your order.

How do I redeem my Dec Incentive rewards?

To redeem your Dec Incentive rewards, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which reward you would like. They will place the order for you and apply the appropriate discount or free product. Rewards must be redeemed by the end of December.

Can I combine the Dec Incentive with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Dec Incentive cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use any applicable Host Specials on top of your Dec Incentive rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babygirl
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • wadesgirl