• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Comes with a Directly Shipped Order? TIA!

In summary, a directly shipped order typically includes cookware, kitchen tools, and other essential items that you have selected during the ordering process. It will not come with any additional items unless specifically added. You can track your order using the provided tracking number and delivery time can vary from 5-7 business days. Once placed, changes cannot be made to the order. Contact customer service for any necessary changes.
BettieC
Gold Member
I have a question regarding an order being shipped directly to someone. What comes in their order? Just a packing slip?

I have to purchase a gift for someone in a gift exchange, so what better thing to get than PC stuff, right??

Well, I was going to add it to a show, to boost a shows sales, put payment for that order as consultant gift, but what kind of paper work if any would the recipient of the gift get?

TIA!

Just a packing slip. No receipt or reference to what you paid.

As an avid online shopper, I can say that the contents of an order being shipped directly to someone can vary depending on the retailer. Typically, the recipient will receive the items they ordered, along with a packing slip that lists the items included in the order. Some retailers may also include a gift receipt or a note from the purchaser if requested. However, if the order is being shipped from a third-party seller, it is best to check with the retailer to see what kind of paperwork will be included in the order. I hope this helps!

1. What items are included in a directly shipped order?

A directly shipped order typically includes the products that you have selected during the ordering process. This can vary depending on the specific products you have chosen, but generally includes cookware, kitchen tools, and other kitchen essentials.

2. Will my directly shipped order come with any additional items?

No, your directly shipped order will only include the items that you have selected. There are no additional items that will be included unless you have specifically added them to your order.

3. Can I track my directly shipped order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your delivery.

4. How long will it take for my directly shipped order to arrive?

The delivery time for a directly shipped order can vary depending on your location and the shipping method you have chosen. Generally, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

5. Can I make changes to my directly shipped order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to directly shipped orders once they have been placed. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • lisa717